[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Dad's iPod nano 7th Gen has died so I've bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ipodnano7g_0-100007990-gallery.jpg (34 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
ipodnano7g_0-100007990-gallery.jpg
34 KB, 580x388
My Dad's iPod nano 7th Gen has died so I've bought another one (because he only like the nano) for him but I can't find a quick and easy way to transfer all the music from the old one to the new. There is no backup and restore for the nano and I no longer have all the music. Any of you guys got any suggestions before I just start to redownload all the music?!
>>
Just remove the microSD card and pu- never mind
>>
>>55141547

sharepod
>>
Upgrade to an android phone + microsd card. It's what I did.

https://www.amazon.com/ZTE-Warp-Elite-Contract-Phone/dp/B0163800S4

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Class-Adapter-MB-MP64DA-AM/dp/B00IVPU7AO

All for less than $100. The phone I mentioned does not have to be activated and works like an ipod touch in airplane mode but has a bigger battery and screen.
>>
>>55141547
>Making such a drama to download like 8gb of music.
>>
Fuck Apple and their iTunes bullshit. Sorting out stuff like this out for senpai/friends is my biggest headache.

>Syncing from idevice to computer
>Syncing from idevice to idevice
>Syncing idevice with outdated OSX
>Syncing updated OSX with outdated idevice

Genuinely think they're shooting themselves in the foot with this shit. No backwards compatability whatsoever which fucks technoplebs that are too afraid to stay updated.

The Apple ecosystem is pretty neato, but only if you tick an extremely specific set of boxes.
>>
>>55141583
>>55141615
>>55141631
I know guys I'm totally with you, I'm all for Android these days, my Huawei p8 is my favourite phone I've ever owned but the old man likes his little iPod, scored a second hand one for £40 for him. Just trying to save myself the time of redownload 12gb of crappy old music right now.
>>
>>55141615

Lumia 640 is a better option imo and its only like $30
>>
>>55141605
Can't find a crack for it, that was the first thing I downloaded. Thank tho
>>
>>55141713
Except the music player is ass, and the third party ones are even worse
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.