[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on the Dark Web, /g/ I'm getting uncomfortably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 3F3.jpg (133 KB, 1160x807) Image search: [Google]
3F3.jpg
133 KB, 1160x807
Red pill me on the Dark Web, /g/

I'm getting uncomfortably curious even though I know it's not a good idea.

But still every so often I bug myself about the spoopy, unseen side of things. I need to know, I need to see, I possibly need to regret.

What's the plan here?
>>
Go do something useful with your life instead
>>
>>55141157
Every time you make a stupid thread like this, another potentially good one dies.

Go die in a pit.
>>
It's a meme, mostly full of useless shit.
>>
CIA/NSA/FBI-operated botnet. Don't go there or you're fucked for life.
>>
>>55141157
There's basically nothing interesting on the Deep Web. It's all either cp or dead
>>
File: 1465854057488.jpg (12 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1465854057488.jpg
12 KB, 325x325
>>55141168

I am at apex of a downward spiral friend, I'm in g-loc and have no control.
>>
>>55141173
eh i wouldn't worry about that all the other theads are also terrible
>>
>>55141157
Gather 4 of your friends, and connect each of those computers up through P-T-P networks under a common server you can make for about $120.

There, now you're on the deep web. Now fuck off.
>>
All of the "information" in there is just straight up schizophrenic.
>>
A friend of mine went on there looking for CP

He found a video of a little girl being raped by her father in the basement. She screamed for her mommy the whole time.

Another video showed a little girl being fucked in the ass while smiling (probably on drugs).

He says he fapped to it at the time but now the memories weigh heavily on his mind.
>>
File: 1466087637159.jpg (24 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1466087637159.jpg
24 KB, 450x325
Fuck it, OP here, It's conclusive from what you've all said true or not. If it's all bollocks then I won't risk the sense of shame or dread.

To be honest it feels like a weight off my chest. I know there will be nothing in there but regret. Thanks.
>>
Dark net markets are pretty based. You can have any drug delivered to your house for a reasonable (most often cheap) cost.
>>
>summer
>>
The iceberg graphic provides mystique to the deepweb by implying that it's big and unknown, but the reality is that it's just a bunch of small, slow, uninteresting sites used by drug dealers and schizophrenics. Just go to /x/ if you want that.
>>
File: 1465457105640.jpg (42 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1465457105640.jpg
42 KB, 621x502
ITT: Summerfags
Fuck off to reddit
>>
>>55141157
Download tor and go for it. CP is kind of dull once you get to it and the mystique is lost.
>>
it's just drugs and CP, with some people pretending to be hitmen thrown in
>>
File: airstrike.jpg (5 KB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
airstrike.jpg
5 KB, 200x147
civic duty comin your way scum
>>
>>55141157

>red pill

Kill yourself

>dark web

Literally fucking nothing. Non-indexed personal homepages, and on VPNs there's CP and drug dealing.

Again, kill yourself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.