[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /g/ents. Should I buy the >Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: xory.png (1 MB, 2000x1268) Image search: [Google]
xory.png
1 MB, 2000x1268
Sup /g/ents. Should I buy the

>Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250 OHM

or the

>Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus?

I will be using them at home, mostly for listening to music, playing video games, watching movies etc. I currently own a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M70x but have to buy a new pair due to one of the cups falling off.

Advice please fellow buddies :)
>>
YOU FUCKING KEK!
>>
>>55140826
Excuse me, friend, I don't really understand.
>>
>>55140842
Sorry I had a stroke recently.
>>
>>55140839
What do you mean buddy?
>>
>not buying 2000$ pro audiophile headphones

How can you even enjoy music?
>>
>>55140856
It's fine man, get better!
>>
>>55140796
Firstly, there's a headphone general.
Secondly, you didn't include the single most important piece of information, what type of music you listen to.
Thirdly, do you even have anything with enough power to drive those cans?
>>
>>55140870
Well I do have friends and am living on a bit of a budget, so a lot of my money goes to spending time with my buddies and eating at nice places. But I also enjoy listening to music but don't really value it to the extent of considering to buy a pair of headphones for $2000, but thank you for the suggestion bud!
>>
>>55140876
Well I know you're going to sigh but I listen to alot of music, mostly different forms of electronic music and indie rock/pop. I have a pretty diverse albeit mainstream taste in music. I don't have a DAC and/or AMP but am planning to do so after I get a pair of headphones that actually work. I'll check for the headphone general next time, thanks friendo!
>>
As an owner of the dt990 it's all going to come down to if you want open or closed headphones. The 990 is great for electrnocia but it is way more colored than the 880. So if you value accuracy get the 880 but these are headphones for enjoying music not perfect reproduction. The build quality is god tier on the 990 as well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.