[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jamming bluetooth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 2000px-Bluetooth.svg.png (137 KB, 2000x3051) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Bluetooth.svg.png
137 KB, 2000x3051
Can anybody please tell me how to jam bluetooth signals or how to mess with students that are using bluetooth in-ear headphones to cheat? Thanks
>>
put some cardboard in between the transmitter and the receiver.
>>
>>55140676
kinda hard to do that unless I put a student in a cartboard box
>>
>>55140224
Let me tell you that it's illegal to jam wireless signals. Just check their ears you incompetent excuse of a teacher.
>>
Very easy. Saturate wifi network - they use the same range. You're welcome.
>>
>>55140744
do that

alternatively, watch the problem kids and make sure nothing is in their ears
>>
>>55140749
The idiotic legislation of my country prevents me from inspecting any bodily orifice
>>
>>55140224
Bluetooth DoS: google BlueSmack
>>
Pretty sure in a testing area you're allowed to jam wireless signals due to cheating prevention, etc.
>>
>>55140780
How do I do that exactly? Thank you
>>
>>55140780
Not really, Wi-Fi can use 5GHz too
>>
>>55140824
The Wi-Fi can, but bluetooth can't so it could work
>>
>>55140852
If his Wi-Fi uses 5GHz and he saturates it, Bluetooth keeps working
>>
>>55140792
This.
Listen to open connections and DoS the shit out of it
>>
Make it a rule that phones have to be turned off because they could be a distraction when they make a noise, and check if everyone's phone is turned off. There shouldn't be a law against that.
>>
>4 years before the year India becomes a superpower
>Still using bluetooth headsets

Why? I thought that the only people still using these and warehouse workers and 50 year old black uncles.
>>
File: 41zC4xeMfrL.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
41zC4xeMfrL.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>55140749
>check their ears
Not OP, I work in the ER, and hand a young man complaining from having wedge a cotton piece to far in is ear.
By normal examination you can't see anything, but by using otoscopoe, I extracted the cotton piece, along side pic related.
>>
>>55141618
That's what i'll do, Thanks guys
>>
http://classroom.synonym.com/block-bluetooth-signal-17777.html
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.