[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sorcery does Xiaomi use on theyr earphones!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160617-WA0028.jpg (921 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160617-WA0028.jpg
921 KB, 3264x1836
Bought Hybrid IEM's, my first from Xiaomi and bang for the buck is incredible. Is witchcraft involved or what? They should be leadining budget-fi standarts and are theyr hi-fi headphones as good?
>>
shoo shoo smelly chinky
>>
>>55137945
>>/csg/
>>
>>55137945
you should have gotten the rock zircon.

they deliver twice the bang for buck
>>
Only 13$. Might as well get them too. Thanks
>>
>>55138109
the hybrid have excellent tweaking though.

the rock zircons tend to be a bit too bassy below 250hz and too piercy at 4to8k so i recommend you to use a player with builtin equaliser like poweramp to decrease those frequencies, which works perfectly on my huawei mate s and they sound just so stunning on every genre i throw at it.

it's literally mind opening because it enables details with such amount of dynamics unheard before, in cheap iem's atleast

i also have the hybrid but they are more like the calm counterpart
>>
>>55138154
Poweramp is my main player. Could you screencap your configuration please?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-18-14-14-30.png (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-18-14-14-30.png
142 KB, 1920x1080
>>55138207
16k is set to default.

if you know how to equalise correctly, the goals are simple: lessen the treble until the harsh treble in S vocals dissappears and lessen the bass until mids become much more transparent.

my setting is for EDM mainly and they are still very thumping
>>
>>55137945
their*
>>
I have rock zircons would these be an upgrade?
>>
>>55138717
would you even bother to read the short thread retard?
>>
Waiting on mine to arrive. Also got myself a pair of KZ ATE which should arrive Monday.
>>
>>55137945
Just ordered zircons, cheap so what the hell, worth a try
My vsonic vsd3's are sick quality IEM, but cord is shit ... replaced 4 already ,and 5th arrived damaged ...
>>
>>55137945
Zircons, piston 2.1 are both much better than hybrids
>>
>>55137945
Kz edr2 in the mail, hopefully it'll be good.
>>
>>55138207
thanks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.