[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ i have been given the opportunity to get almost any reasonably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Dell on my dick.jpg (28 KB, 520x288) Image search: [Google]
Dell on my dick.jpg
28 KB, 520x288
Hey /g/ i have been given the opportunity to get almost any reasonably priced laptop/desktop. Only problem is that im not so good with searching for good computers and not allowed to just buy parts to build my own. So I need advice on some regular laptops or desktop computers I could get that can run photoshop and graphic tablets with ease but also run desktop games like overwatch without any problems (I'll be ok with having to work with lowest quality settings) and it also probably can't be a straight up gaming PC, has to look either generic or artsy.
>>
>>55135226

You're on the wrong board bro
>>
>>55135265
ok, which boards should I try instead?
>>
>>55135226
Why can't you build your own?
>>
>>55135226
Build your own.
>>
>>55135226
>not allowed to just buy parts to build my own
Dell XPS or Alienware laptops/desktops. Just pick one. They're overpriced so you're better off building your own, but they arrive fully-built, ready for modern gaming.
>>
>>55135349
>Dell
>ready for modern gaming
Haven't heard that before.
>>
>>55135375
He'll be fine for at least a few months.
>>
>build your own
>ibuypower

if you do not build your own, you will pay at least a 50% premium across the board. a $400 system will run at least $600
>>
>>55135288
>>55135306
It's a business that's buying it for me but it has be done in one purchase from an actual store and approved by some higher ups. They didn't give a price range, told me just to create a list of ones I want and they would pick one. It's ok if it's a computer that happens to be able to play games decently but not if its ones built for playing games.
>>
>>55135448
Dell XPS desktop would give you bare minimum gaming capability. if you can do an alienware desktop, you have more options towards gaming.
>>
>>55135448
on second thought, maybe they can let me build my own if I give them a proper reason and can get all the parts in at the same time. As long as they don't question it.
>>
>>55135568
getting an alienware x51 with an upgraded gpu is about $1000
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.