[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey there /g/ents, any scoop on where to buy cell phone replacement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tfw seat isnt face.png (945 KB, 639x704) Image search: [Google]
tfw seat isnt face.png
945 KB, 639x704
hey there /g/ents, any scoop on where to buy cell phone replacement screens online?

I broke mine and I know the shop is bullshitting when they say the replacement is $120. Just like with cars, I buy the parts online and only pay the shop to install to save $

3DPD not related
>>
That's pretty close to what the screen would cost you honestly
>>
ebay
>>
>>55134609
my fiance fixed her 5s screen at the mall for $60. They first installed some cheap thicker cover, and it broke next day. we went back and they reinstalled a nice smooth thin one, and its been fine for over a year.
>>
File: THE JEWS.png (25 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
THE JEWS.png
25 KB, 300x360
>>55134641
will check, thanks.

after all, I'm just trying to make sure the merchants don't win.
>>
>>55134820
they coppied her photos and they are jerking to them for over a year.
>>
>>55134609
God damn it, that's a fucking fine pooper.
>>
>>55135583
thats cool, they got my dick too
>>
>>55134609

hottie on a beach bike in venice says fuck your smartphone
>>
>>55135609
post dick, faget
>>
Holy shit I wanna eat all my meals out of her ass from now until I die.

9001/10 would eat fecal matter for one night stand
>>
File: 1463821705059.gif (2 MB, 304x380) Image search: [Google]
1463821705059.gif
2 MB, 304x380
this is the last chance before the merchants win.

High quality decent price sail phone replacement screens where?

more poopers
>>
Chink shit general.

Expect lower quality panels though
>>
>>55137743
Niiice
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.