[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What goes through people's minds when they try to make sales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (41 KB, 577x507) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
41 KB, 577x507
What goes through people's minds when they try to make sales like these?
>>
>>55134583
Opportunity? Not something a poor person would understand. Don't like capitalism? gtfo :^)
>>
File: nope.jpg (14 KB, 361x300) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
14 KB, 361x300
>>55134621
>:^)
>>
why don't you ask him? i'm kind of getting sick of faggots seeing things that rustle their autism on facebook/reddit/craigslist/whatever and running to 4chan with it.

if someone bothers you, take it up with them. stop being a fucking coward about it.
>>
>>55134583
can you make offers?
they might be willing to negotiate.
could be to scare off lowballers.
>>
what website is that? is it auction or classifieds?

I see people do stuff like that at auction sites because they intend to buy it under a different name if nobody else does. to fake the appearance of demand at that price range, or just to test the waters for gullible richfags
>>
>>55134653
You have to go down to like half of that to be realistic.
>>
Lol just saw this today as well (I also live in Ottawa) and thought about making a thread about it.
>>
>>55134583
It the
>I paid a lot for it so I should get a lot for it
mentality. These people don't consider supply and demand, they only think about how much money they put into it and how much they should get out of it.
>>
>>55134583
Memes. Titan meme is strong with tech illiterate people.
>>
>titanx
>clearly says titan
>$990

I don't know....
>>
thats not even the titan x
its the original titan
>>
>>55137839
>thats not even the titan x
its the original titan
No the original Titan has a silver cooler not the black one only the Titan-x has the black cooler

GTX Titan
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-titan/product-images

GTX Titan -x
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-titan-x/product-images

Still though here in canada the GTX 1070 is $600 so there's no need to pay $990 for a Used video card . . .
>>
>>55134583
>Tech illiterate people overestimate the price old hardware
WEW LAD. That's both new AND interesting.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.