[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unbotnetmywindows.botnet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: services.png (10 KB, 345x184) Image search: [Google]
services.png
10 KB, 345x184
How do I unbotnet windows?
What are the services that I should disable?
>>
>>55134563
System 32
>>
>>55134563
Install gentoo
>>
>>55134563
>What are the services that I should disable?
all of them
>>
Install Linux or shut up faggot
>>
check black viper's site, at least there you will learn how or why you fucked it up by disabling services.

Or set everything to manual, disable wuauserv, bits and fuck windows
>>
>>55134663
i tried for a month, with amd i sucked dicks. not using win10 shit but win8.1 seems better than any other os, for me.
>>
>>55134770
thanks that helped
>>
I've just kind of accepted that on Windows or Mac you're never going to have total privacy. That said, you can still have a lot more than the average user just by eliminating a few proprietary softwares.
>>
1. Turn off all the privacy related options in settings
2. You're done

If you think Microsoft is spying on you beyond that, you should really be using GNU/Linux with the rest of the paranoid fucks
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.