[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long before Indian becomes a science and math powerhouse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 511.png (710 KB, 600x894) Image search: [Google]
511.png
710 KB, 600x894
America is already feeling the pressure of India's superior computer science skills and is propping up their tech companies with H1B visas. How long before this system collapses and New Deli becomes the next silicon valley?
>>
>>55133036
Poo in lou
>>
>>55133036
you probably need to get your english in order first, pajeet.
>>
India will be a superpower by 2030, the next silicon valley will be on India's Mars base.
>>
POO
>>
>>55133036
Never
And you know why? Because like all asian cultures, Indians are kind of low on the innovation part.
How many times have you seen a github of an amazing piece of software written (or even contributed) by an indian?
I haven't, ever
>>
>superior computer science skills
American companies do not hire Indians for superior computer science skills. They hire them because they are willing to work for less pay. As it turns out, however, paying the cheapest programmer willing to work for you isn't necessarily a good idea.
>>
>>55133036
2 0 2 0
>>
File: keepshillin.png (158 KB, 1056x575) Image search: [Google]
keepshillin.png
158 KB, 1056x575
>>55133036
keeep on shillin
>>
>>55134725

>CEO of Google = Indian
>CEO of Microsoft = Indian
>CEO of Nokia = Indian
>CEO of Adobe = Indian
>CEO of Global Foundries = Indian
>CEO of Sandisk = Indian
>CEO of Softbank = Indian

http://www.zdnet.com/article/why-the-us-loves-indian-born-tech-ceos/
http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/17/investing/india-ceos-google-pichai/
http://www.wsj.com/articles/why-americas-top-technology-jobs-are-going-to-indian-executives-1439338706

Fuck your mother bitch fucker. India will fuck your industry and take your job.
>>
>>55134725
Come to reality boy
>>
>>55134861
That shows Indians rule tech industry
>>
>>55134861
They're also overtaking the graphics and processor world by storm, it's only a matter of time. Soon my AMD stocks will be worth more than Apple.
>>
File: smug_peeyush.jpg (65 KB, 492x349) Image search: [Google]
smug_peeyush.jpg
65 KB, 492x349
>How long before anglos get over themselves and realize technological progress can occur without their presence?
you mean
>>
>>55133036
2020/30 maybe
>>
>>55134725
this. if you've ever actually seen code outsourced to India you'd know how awful and unmaintainable it is.

The last company I was at actually stopped outsourcing because every time they wanted to make a change to shit it basically required a full rewrite.
>>
>>55133036
ñever islam will rape them before they get working tiolets
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.