[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why w10 is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: imrs[1].jpg (250 KB, 1484x1037) Image search: [Google]
imrs[1].jpg
250 KB, 1484x1037
Microsoft becomes the first big tech company to get into the legal weed industry

So the know they fucked up and looking for something more profitable. Windows is doomed.
>>
>>55129045
Source?
>>
>>55129082
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/17/business/dealbook/microsoft-following-the-clouds-to-offer-marijuana-tracking-software.html
>>
I'm not sure how credible that source is. It was either nytimes or nypost that were taking politicians' quotes out of context and treating them unfairly.
>>
>>55129082
>>55129098
>>55129116
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/16/microsoft-becomes-the-first-big-tech-company-to-get-into-the-legal-weed-industry/
>>
>offering software that tracks marijuana plants from “seed to sale"

So excel with a "dude I'm so high" theme included. I really hope this isn't real. Microsoft can't be that stupid. States like Colorado already have tracking software in production.
>>
winshit 10 has so many fuckups, besides the widely know snooping, i've had at least two fucking issues installing/using this piece of shit

obviously i don't use it, but for family, i installed w10 on a laptop a bit old and oh boy oh boy. till this day the microphone doesn't work.

and let me tell you about the dns. fucking piece of shit sometimes just can't connect to any webpage because the retarded piece of shit doesn't resolve addresses correctly.

fuck your fucking piece of crap, pajeet.
>>
>>55129249
But dude will be able to order weed just by talking to cortana it will be sweet. Isn't that what everyone want for OS. Fuck you dns.
>>
>>55129170
well, microsoft literally sells software in every country in the world.
>>
File: ballmer32.gif (1 MB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
ballmer32.gif
1 MB, 269x200
>>55129045
>>
>>55131781
thats cocaine not weed.
>>
>>55129098
>>55129161
LMAO
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.