[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Plus 3 Vs Nexus 6p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: AndroidPIT-oneplus-3-7911-w782.jpg (52 KB, 782x440) Image search: [Google]
AndroidPIT-oneplus-3-7911-w782.jpg
52 KB, 782x440
Shink Shit Android phone edition

My last phone was the Nexus 5 but he was totaly fucked with flickering screen bug and now batterie reboot issue with a remplacement with counterfeit battery i that I bought on amazon.fr

What is the best for privacy respect ?
Durability in term of hardware with a years of intense utilization
Performance of OS ?
Power user utilisation ?
Following updates ?
Community following ?

I want a lot gaming, social app like tider, go 4chan

The DAS of Nexus 6p is huge like Iphone i hope don't catch testicular cancer or brain cancer with that Huawei Nexus...
>>
Bump please have to change smartphone quickly and both cost the same price.
>>
Nexus, always Nexus.
>>
>>55110327
If it's like any other Oneplus phone it'll have crazy issues after 6 months. That 6 GB of RAM is their last ditch attempt to fix that.
>>
6P. OP3 doesn't look promising at all.
>>
>>55110327
Next time --> /sqt/ . If you are on a budget, Oneplus 3, otherwise Nexus 6P.

Why, you ask?
>Very likely to get support for, at least, Android P.
>More options on Custom ROMs.
>Can beta test new versions (Exhibit A: Android N)
>It's a Nexus, they have a reputation because of something, don't they?
>Google >>>> OnePlus in terms of support . (Or so I've heard)
>>
>>55111338
>>55111329
>>55111318
>>55111297
Ok I go for Nexus 6P thank you so much for your precious help anons

I hope i'll enjoy my pure Nexus spyware phone with all info on my sexual fetish and taste for trollin for mother america which i love
>>
>>55111587
Enjoy your consistent OTA updates as well.

t. AT&T Lollipop Note 4 user
>>
For 32 go version i have only the choice between Graphite and Alumininium because frost and gold are sold out

What material is the least harmful to health ? Aluminium dust and graphite may cause cance...

Which retains the best waves?

I think aluminum amplifies waves, however if it allows a better distribution of heat because the S810 although very well optimized to this device heats enormously
>>
Nexus 6P bends too easily.

There are some bend test videos on YouTube, and it's exceptionally bad.

Nexus 5X, although much cheaper and made of plastic, is of above average sturdiness on the other hand.
>>
>>55111932
I'm afraid for LG gpu and screen quality control because i have use my Nexus 5 during 2 years with horrible screen flickering because of motherboard or gpu design/heating flaw and my phone is not guarantee

The Nexus 6 just requires good protective case like spigen or nilkin and no problem
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.