[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave Nvidia to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: PaGod.jpg (183 KB, 960x655) Image search: [Google]
PaGod.jpg
183 KB, 960x655
Leave Nvidia to me.
>>
>>55105285
Inspite of the memeing he's doing a pretty good job
But it's /g/ so meh...
>>
You already killed them, go back to hibernation until your assistance is needed again. Raj.
>>
Based Raj
>>
>>55105285
If I remember correctly, Raja means "king" in Hindu
>>
>>55105583
He should just change his name to Ramachandra.
Because that's what he is.
>>
>>55105285
>>55105309
>>55105403
>>55105583
>>55105592
How's your summer?
>>
>>55105285
>mfw the sight of this panjeet triggers the nvidiot
>mfwihnf
>>
>>55105911
It's winter here, but it's pretty nice so far. Cranking up my i5 750 oc so I don't need a heater.
>>
File: 470.png (60 KB, 679x945) Image search: [Google]
470.png
60 KB, 679x945
>>55105285
I wanna suck your dick Raj
>>
>>55106007
Now post the dx12 one.
>>
This man turned nvidia hq into designated,
>>
File: BetterGraph2.png (318 KB, 890x850) Image search: [Google]
BetterGraph2.png
318 KB, 890x850
>>55106027
Their is no DX12 one. You have to wait.
>>
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2016/05/27/from_ati_to_amd_back_journey_in_futility/

>Where the plot thickens is when you look at the Koduri’s unwavering ambition. Koduri’s ultimate goal is to separate the Radeon Technologies Group from its corporate parent at all costs with the delusion that RTG will be more competitive with NVIDIA and become a possible acquisition target for Koduri and his band of mutineers to cash in when it's sold. While Koduri is known to have a strong desire to do this by forging a new relationship with Apple on custom parts (no surprise there) for Macbooks, the real focus is on trying to become the GPU technology supplier of choice to none other than Intel. While this was speculated some time ago I can tell you with certainty that a deal is in the works with Intel and Koduri and his team of marauders working overtime to get the deal pulled into port ASAP. The Polaris 10/11 launch, and all of its problems, are set to become a future problem of Intel’s in what RTG believes will be a lucrative agreement that will allow Koduri and his men to slash the lines from Lisa Su and the rest of AMD.

IT'S OVER, AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT
>>
>>55106095

Eternal Kyle strikes again
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.