[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheaper 4k player
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6 KB, 300x168
I ask you to show me a cheaper 4k player.

Or should I just buy this? I just want something for 4k Blu-ray
>>
You can play a 4k bluray on a normal bluray player, you just need a 4k tv ya retard.
>>
>>55104700
Buy whatever CPU it comes with when it and the CPU releases.
>>
>>55104724
If he does that, then OP is going to end up downloading yiffy-tier 4K releases.

That or he's going to buy 4K Blu-rays and suddenly realize that Blu-rays are proprietary as fuck and he doesn't have any software on his computer that can play them.

Well, he can rip them but the future of Blu-ray ripping is always uncertain.
>>
>>55104716
Can't tell if seriously believes that.
>>
>>55104724
It uses a custom AMD chip. Pretty sure consumers can't buy the exact model.
>>
>>55104700
>supporting the redmond jew
>>
>>55104744
I don't want a pc. I want something I can out in my living room and not have anyone mess with my PC. Streaming Netflix in 4k would be neat too.
>>
The Shield TV is the cheapest 4k60 device out right now.
>>
>>55104763
What Jews does /g/ even approve of anymore
>>
The Xbox is an amazing device if you have cable. You can control your cable box from the Xbox. If you play games on it as well, then it's a pretty good deal because you need Xbox Live to access Netflix (that part is retarded...), and imo the "free" games with Xbox Live are worth it. If you're not a gamer, get something else because it's not worth it to pay $60 a year just to access Netflix/Amazon Prime/etc etc.
>>
>>55104801
You don't need to pay for xbox live to access netflix.
>>
>>55104811
They removed that?
>>
>>55104785
none you fucking kike
>>>/JIDF/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.