[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best programs to help with gaming. To either kill off processes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: ultimate-process-killer-7.jpg (60 KB, 700x443) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-process-killer-7.jpg
60 KB, 700x443
Best programs to help with gaming. To either kill off processes or close connections to Internet to speed that up? Open to knowledge
>>
>gayming

>>>/v/ is the gayming board, you are in the wrong place
>>
Gentoo

Highly recommended

11/10 would use wine again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k21nZsf6kHM
>>
>>55103308
I just don't have a shit computer where I need to close programs to play games.
>>
>>55103376
I currently don't and play/stream. I'm just asking to know. So moving on from that horrible guess as to what I have.
>>
If you know your system then you know what can be closed. No need for a program to do that
>>
>>55103308
GameBooster
>>
>>55103376
Needing to kill off tasks is not a shitbox thing, if you have a browser that uses one thread per tab then it's quite likely that you'll need to at least kill off any offending tabs just so you can keep good performance
>>
>>55103385
/g/ is probably the last place to go for genuine help. But there is no program that will magically make you game better.
Over clocking will get the most results. So any OC program is what I'll suggest.
>>
File: 1465691324162.png (164 KB, 413x352) Image search: [Google]
1465691324162.png
164 KB, 413x352
>if you have a browser that uses one thread per tab then it's quite likely that you'll need to at least kill off any offending tabs just so you can keep good performance
what the fuck?
>>
>Open to knowledge
From your Start menu, open "Services" (also known as services.msc. Google all the ones that are set to either Automatic or Manual. If you're convinced that it's unnecessary, disable it.

Now go to Task Scheduler. Open each folder in the Task Scheduler library and check the scheduled tasks inside. If they're not disabled, look up what they do and see if they should be.

Now run msconfig. Under the startup tab, check which programs are running themselves on startup. Decide whether they should be doing so.

Hit Winkey-Pause on your keyboard. Look for "advanced system settings." Here you'll find the Performance options. Look up what each one does and disable it if need be.
>>
>>55103308
GNU+Linux
>>
>>55103308
Aimbots and Wallhacks are usually pretty good at getting you an advantage in online gaming, i'd recommend it.

It's a fun coding project, and making my own ESP hack is what got me into programming back in the Counterstrike 1.6 days. I was tired of using public hacks and getting booted all the time, so i pulled some source code from some forum, made some changes, compiled it and was completely undetected. Then i figured i wanted more features, and started from scratch. Took a year before i could reliably implement things i wanted but it was well worth it. Started selling private hacks to certain high profile gamers and made some pocket change on the side, it was a good gig. Nowadays i don't do any of that anymore.
>>
>>55103385
>stream

fuck off
>>
>>55103439
>surprised that there are web devs out there with no clue what cooperative multitasking is
>>
>>55103675
>browsing those sites in the first place
>>
>>55103694
>should never, EVER browse shady sites like twitter, facefuck, or youtube
>>
>>55103755
exactly
>>
>>55103761
but how else would i see all those great tas vids
>>
>>55103483
I'd be interested in a csgo aim bot if you had it laying around.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.