[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marantz NA7004 Network Media Player
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: DSCN5025.jpg (120 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5025.jpg
120 KB, 840x630
The Marantz Na7004 is made to be compatible with apple products, and USB(MSC/MTP) devices. Anyway this can be circumnavigated to work with my Droid Turbo? Its Bluetooth compatible, but I want to keep the integrity of the source as good as possible.

Pic Related
>>
Is this not the place for audio tech? /Mu/ told me to come here
>>
>>55099814

why don't you look at the connection ports and make a conclusion
>>
>>55100579
I have. I already have an auxiliary to RCA connection to my current Sony processor, but the DA converter in my phone is trash compared to the DA in the marantz. My issue is trying to bypass the converter in my phone.

Basically, can my droid turbo use a USB connection as a digital source for a marantz receiver, or do is Bluetooth the only bypass.
>>
>>55100754
Just find a USB to auxiliary adapter that is up to your 'audiophile' specifications. I love high quality music and preserving that quality too but at a certain point you have to ask yourself if the money for a new system that supports your phone is worth the trouble.
>>
>>55099814
im not sure if its possible can you just use its network streaming functions
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.