[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how easy is to make 4k freelancing on the internet? I mean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464300021000.jpg (29 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1464300021000.jpg
29 KB, 429x410
how easy is to make 4k freelancing on the internet?

I mean, programming of course.

That's like a PHD salary here.
>>
>>55099400
india?
>>
You will have tl compete with an army of chinks and loos who can work at a fraction of your living cost. Maybe you can if you have some valueable esotheric knowledge or a portfolio from heaven
>>
>>55099415
south america.

>>55099423
minimal wage here is 250USD.

1k would give me a middle high class level of life.
>>
>>55099449
Well that doesnt sound too bad. Just optimize your workflows as for example if you plan on writing android games you already have a codebase to slap shit together as fast as possible. Just check oit freelance.com and similar.
>>
>>55099449

Is that 250USD a month?

So you want 4k a month and 1k a month would give you a middle/high class level of life? (Term we use is upper-middle class).
>>
>>55099491
It's there a pastebin with information on getting an online job with some company?

also what shit should I study?

I'm already proficient with java, eclipse and C# and visual studio.

>>55099505
yes, 250USD per month.
15k a year is middle class here.
>>
>>55099518
Well, that's higher than poverty :^)
>>
File: 1413812444378.gif (317 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1413812444378.gif
317 KB, 300x170
I'm guessing very hard considering the freelance market is saturated by pajeets and pacos like you attempting to make a living.
You have to be really good or know where to shill your services
>>
>>55099529
cheaper quality of life.

you can get the same quality of life in africa by less than 1k.

>>55099551
how bout niche stuff?

maybe I could learn some COBOL.
>>
>>55099565
Good point
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.