[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dominos has announced that, effective immediately, it will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 536x665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 536x665
>Dominos has announced that, effective immediately, it will no longer participate in the "T-Mobile Tuesdays" program of giving a free medium pizza to every Tmobile customer after demand increased 5x at stores.
>>
How fucking desperate do you have to be to bribe customers with food and rides?
>>
File: 1338429548443.gif (1 MB, 225x124) Image search: [Google]
1338429548443.gif
1 MB, 225x124
>>55098935
>dominos
>want demand for their pizza to increase
>start program giving free pizza to T-Mobile users
>it works
>stop program because of demand increase
>>>biz
>>
File: 1465384624370.jpg (25 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1465384624370.jpg
25 KB, 500x330
>>55099019
even better
>what we try to do best - Handling the rush

>to much rush
>cancel the promo
ayylmao
>>
>>55099019
Franchise owners probably complained that they aren't seeing enough addon sales because who the fuck would pay for more dominos.
And owners don't want the delayed money that the corporation reimburses for promos later.

But dominos should have told them too bad and if they don't like it pay the cost of exiting the franchise contract.
>>
>>55099011

>How fucking desperate do you have to be to bribe customers with food and rides?

I don't think you understand the situation, son, the free stuff is for people that already ARE T-Mobile customers.
>>
but that was the only good thing
>>
File: Large Deep Dish.jpg (128 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
Large Deep Dish.jpg
128 KB, 700x420
There aint no pizza like a Jet's Pizza deep dish.
>>
File: go za.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
go za.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
>>55101452
The only authentic deep dish pizza is Chicago style.
>>
>>55101633
He never said it was authentic, just that there aint nothin like it
>>
>>55101452
damn it, anon!
now my stomach is growling at me, and I'm salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs.

DAMN, THAT LOOKS GOOD
>>
>>55098935
Well, it did sound unsustainable.

Although I suspect demand would've gone down after the initial novelty wore off.

Except maybe starving students living off that single pizza all week, every week.
>>
>>55098935
they should spread it out throughout the week, except weekends. Having a set day is idiotic.
>>
The concept of the promotion is great, the execution is not.

I say maybe 1 pizza every month would have been fine, but every week? That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>55101452
Motherfucker thats an $8 deep dish from Little Caesar's. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>55102847
The Little Caesar's deep dish is 8 slices, the photo is 10.
>>
This shit was retarded. Domino's will fail within the next few years. Nothing but retarded business practices in this franchise. Delivery driver here. AMA
>>
>>55105065
Please don't go bankrupt. I love domino's pepperoni pizza.
>>
>>55099231
>what is turnover among wireless carriers
>what is T-mobile's service being such shit they have to give subscribers stock and free pizza in an attempt to convince them to not leave their postpaid plan
>>
>>55101452
I ordered a pizza, not a cake.
>>
>>55105065
Why are you still a delivery driver? And do you live in America? How do you survive below minimum wage and depending on tips?
>>
File: new-york-style.jpg (60 KB, 440x267) Image search: [Google]
new-york-style.jpg
60 KB, 440x267
>ITT: People think there's a better style of pizza then New york style pizza
sad
>m-m-muh grease
Don't go to the $1/slice place and it won't be oozing assloads of grease.
>>
>>55105308
I normally get Papa Johns which takes almost an hour to deliver. Ordered a Dominos yesterday because it was cheaper and it was at my door in 20 minutes. I was spooked when the guy knocked.
>>
File: sicp.png (439 KB, 760x720) Image search: [Google]
sicp.png
439 KB, 760x720
>>55105455
>americans call normal pizza "New York-style"
>>
File: baito.jpg (161 KB, 625x560) Image search: [Google]
baito.jpg
161 KB, 625x560
>>55105471
am I getting rused
The first pizzareia in the United States was opened in 1905, by an immigrant from Naples, it spread out from there.

Also, New York style pizza refers to specific attributes including the dough consistency and taste, and generally chain pizza fails to satisfy this requirement.
>>
>>55105471
Blame Chicago.
>>
Well this is unfortunate.

I could tell it wouldn't last when the lobby of Dominos was packed full and the employees kept asking if so-and-so was coming in.

Took 45minutes for my pizza to make it to the oven when it usually takes less than a minute.

The employees would probably just start quitting if they had to deal with that shit every week.
>>
>>55105455
I'm not an amerifat, but that pizza looks fucking awful. Pepperoni is shit.
>>
>>55106469
>Pepperoni is shit.
Sorry for the offense sir, here is your goat cheese herb encrusted prosciutto pie.
>>
Reminder Dominos had to recreate their entire franchise due to their horrendous fucking pizza being common knowledge after a decade.

That's when you know you fucked up. There are people that will eat any pizza but dominos because of their legacy.
>>
>>55106541
Why don't you put some actual topping on your pizza, instead of JUST shitty grease "meat"? I actually want my pizza to taste like something that isn't garbage.
>>
>>55106576
>topping
toppings*
>>
>>55106576
Dude the grease is the best part.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.