[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my friend bought a pre-built pc with a 970 as his graphics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1447386905906.jpg (6 KB, 168x200) Image search: [Google]
1447386905906.jpg
6 KB, 168x200
So my friend bought a pre-built pc with a 970 as his graphics card of choice regardless of me telling him to wait. How retarded is he?
>>
Thank god I don't have friends
>>
File: 1455578686937.png (362 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
1455578686937.png
362 KB, 523x592
>waitfags

Are you so poor that you have to dedicate time and effort into saving a few dollars on the perfect upgrade window?

Why not spend that time and effort on getting a job so you can afford to upgrade whenever you want?
>>
>>55094924
Friends don't let friends buy prebuilts.
>>
>>55094924
this thread is pointless
kill yourself immediately
>>
>>55095078
He tried to call me the night he bought it but I was asleep or something. I told him to wait for the 1070/1080 but he is impatient.

>>55095116
I thought it would be funny to see /g's reaction to such a stupid purchase.
>>
>>55094990
lol? Where do you think that initial time and effort into saving is going towards? Sitting at home? Of course we already have jobs you mook.
>>
>>55094974
>/g/
>having friendd
0/10 stale bait
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.