[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
computer hinges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: mackbook-pro-buyers-guide.png (241 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
mackbook-pro-buyers-guide.png
241 KB, 800x800
my computer screen is very wobbly but it doesn't seem like the hinges will just fully break.
I have a macbook pro (plz no bully) so does anyone know of any cases where the hinges completely break on one of those? or do they just get very loose ??
>>
>>55094720
Look under you computer and see if there are any screws located close to the hinge-part of your PC.

Loose hinges are just loose screws, so just tighten those screws.

Dont know how macbooks are, but every computer I've had loose hinges on in the past have been solvable this way.
>>
How have you managed that? I've got quite a lot of Mac laptops (two of which I've used for over 10 years), and the hinges are as good as new.

You must be one of those faggots who slams the screen shut and yanks it open.
>>
>>55094752
I would have to open the whole thing up to tighten them so if its not going to just fall off it's not worth taking it apart.

>>55094759
I've had it for 5 years and no I was actually very careful when opening and closing it.
>>
>>55094720
>I have a mac

Found your problem.
>>
>>55094877
(plz no bully)
>>
Tighten the hinges, retard
>>
>>55094811
don't be such a faggot, macbook pro's are easy to open. Undo all the screws round the back, the entire metal plate pops off, at the top there's the 2 hinges clearly visible, just tighten all the screws you see around the hinge.
>>
>>55094720
ill try to fix mine today and ill see if it is just screws(which it probably is)
>>
>>55096816
no i looked up my model and i would have to unscrew more parts then just the back to get to the screws
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.