[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this shit have the worst scroll wheel ever ? even 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
Why does this shit have the worst scroll wheel ever ? even 5 dollar mice have better scroll wheels.

It's way too late to return it now fuck.
>>
>gaming
get your reddit gold stranger
>>
Ok
>>
That does look uncomfortable, desu~

Why can`t they just make smooth rubber scrollwheels like they used to? I never once had my scrollwheel slip.
>>
>>55092595
I cuncurr
>>
I got meme'd by /g/ with this mouse
>>
>>55092662
it doesn't slip but it moves by itself and feels wobbly as fuck. it's a common defect
>>
>ITT: butterfinger faggots who can't even scroll
>>
>>55092685
use the button that makes it a clicky wheel. free scrolling wheels are for faggots anyway.
>>
>>55093406
The clicks sucks. They feel like asshole. They're too loud as well. I wish they didn't use a plastic scrol wheel it would fix this problem.
>>
man fuck i just ordered this as a replacement for my shit steelseries. WHAT THE FUCK? its not too late to cancel what the fucking shit should i get instead? need it for my gaymen
>>
>>55094334
cancel that shit for now
>>
whats wrong with it? im using the spectrum rgb and its fine.
>>
>>55094334
Don't worry. It's actually pretty good of a mouse. I owned mine for about 8 months now and I love it, it's the 3rd most comfortable mouse I've ever used. The scroll wheel isn't exactly bad, but it's not the reason you buy this mouse. You get it for the sensors and weights. If you don't need it for either those, consider getting a Deathadder or some Zowie mouse. They're cheaper on sale and both have advantages and disadvantages.
>>
>>55092595
what a shit thread this is

OP should be banned
>>
>>55094178
Maybe you should try learning English first before you come here and shitpost and make an ass of yourself like you're doing now. Then at least we might think you're not retarded before you go and out yourself as a retard.
>>
>>55092595
the mouse is god tier. about the mouse wheel its just noisy and some kind of gunk grows on mine cause its metal i think
>>
>>55094483
Doesn't make the scroll less shit m8
>>
I've had this mouse for like a year now and the scroll wheel is fine, what are you talking about, OP?
>>
so is the scroll wheel shit or not? im >>55094334
im replacing the steeleries because, oddly enough, the scroll is broken, common issue of scrolling up when you scroll down after 8 clicks
>>
>>55094532
Scroll wheel sometimes moves by itself in the opposite way you're scrolling and not talking about the free scroll mode .

it's a common issue and the only solution ive seen is that you have to take out the wheel and drill some holes to balance it.
>>
>>55094591
It's fucking fine, OP is just a fag. Enjoy your mouse.
>>
>>55094591
It's shit
>>
>>55094592
That has literally never happened to me not once ever in the entire time I've owned this mouse.
>>
>>55094609
Good for you but a lot of people got fucked by getting a shitty g502 look up the issue on youtube and you'll see
>>
if i get an mx518 is there a way to turn off the angle prediction shit?
>>
>>55094708
get something that's not obsolete
>>
Don't wanna make a new thread, but what does /g/ think about FinalMouse?
>>
>>55094761
like what? I really like how the mx518 feels in hand so i would want something similar to that.
>>
>people actually get the g502 and not the g602 which is the wireless version

I play CS:GO competitively at global elite rank, so dont give me shit about "input lag". It's unnoticeable if it even exists.

Also, it's the best mouse I've ever had, and I've been through a few such as razer taipan, mamba, deathadder just to name a few popular ones.

Logitech has become my go-to guy for non-shit tech peripherals.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.