[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you be attending one of the pop up shops of the OnePlus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: phpnblzg9.jpg (96 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
phpnblzg9.jpg
96 KB, 970x647
Will you be attending one of the pop up shops of the OnePlus 3 tonight?

Personally I think ita a great phone, even with uneedes 6gb of RAM.
>>
File: 1463521017642.jpg (94 KB, 967x849) Image search: [Google]
1463521017642.jpg
94 KB, 967x849
>looks like a samshit raped an HTC
>camera bump
>no mSD
>>
>>55091932
There is no phone manufactured today that doesn't have a camera bump
>>
>>55091900
>unneeded 6gb of ram

Is not unneeded nigger, note 7, galaxy s8 and other xiomi phones will also have 6gb of ram. This will force apple, Sony etc to increase ram and other specs.
>>
>>55091932

>multi-billion company releases superb camera

>muh bump muh anesthetics

And this is why you are not the ceo of said company and waste your time shit salty posting on a Japanese anime board clone website
>>
>>55091900
64gb and no expandable storage.

I have 40gb of music I keep with me right now and my library is only going to get bigger. I spend time in data dead zones a lot so I need more than 64gb of storage if I'm going to upgrade.
>>
Still only 64GB? The oneplus 1 had that.
>>
>>55092929
>40 gbs of music

Literally why? Do you listen to every single song and every single album over and over again? 40gb of music is way too much music. You should unplug your earphones and listen to the world around you. You are virtually wasting your life listening to music. Carrying a 40 gbs of music on your phone is just plain sad. On a computer I could understand it... But 40gb of music on a phone? Jesus fucking christ. I have 7gb at most and that is plenty of music already. Looks like you have diogenes syndrome dude. Seriously, stop listening to music for a couple of weeks and see the world, listen to the nature, to your soroundings.
>>
>>55093044
Literally this, just go to the piratebay and search for "name of band" best of/greatest hits. No need to download a whole discography
>>
>>55091900
>meizu front
>htc back
>iphone bottom
>NO MICROSD
>no stereo front facing speakers
>amoled means burn-in, too much saturation and low brightness
>shit battery (4h SoT not enough for 1 day)
>good luck RMAing it if something bad happens
>6GB RAM which you'll never use

it's trash
>>
>>55093166

As much as I like my OnePlus One, I have to agree. Just what the fuck were they thinking design-wise? It looks like shit and does not have their sandstone cover, which is still one of the best materials for a phone surface. Now it's fucking aluminum like every phone on the market. Also the protruding camera looks like garbage. The specs are also dumb. 6GB of RAM, for what purpose?
>>
Maybe the camera bump is there so if you put on a case, the camera will be flat. Nahmean?
>>
>>55092765
>more manufacturers are doing it so it's therefore necessary
0/10
>>
>>55093044
>>55093145
>not carrying every song you could possibly want on your person so you can listen to whatever wherever
Plebeians.
>>
>>55093636
Well yea, but still they could have put in a much bigger battery and leave the camera in a bump-free zone.

>>55092765
Why on earth will anyone need or even want 6gb of RAM? what can you possibly do with this much on a fucking phone?

>>55093166
4h battery but with dash charge (63% in 30" charge)
Missing a MicroSD is a major fuckup
Amoled is a great screen for 2 years, absolutely not planning to stay with it for over a year at most.
Stereo speakers is shit, i don't use speakers on such a tiny device
>>
Really have to wonder why they wouldn't include an SD card slot. It's not like they're trying to up-sell internal storage.
>>
>>55092765
>Apple
>giving a flying fuck about benchracing specs
>>
>>55093704
>Not using Spotify
Lame.
>>
>>55093957
>he needs Internet to play music
Lame
>>
>>55091998
Most sony phones dont have one.
>>
TAKE YOUR POO TO THE LOO
>>
File: ashampoo_snap3.png (247 KB, 720x1226) Image search: [Google]
ashampoo_snap3.png
247 KB, 720x1226
>no microsd slot
>in fucking 2016
What the fuck man?
>>
>>55094293
I can sync my music offline ... even add my own local music
>>
File: 1353941499889.gif (468 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1353941499889.gif
468 KB, 500x282
>>55091900
my face when android needs 6 gigs of ram to run worse than an iphone with 1 gig
>>
>>55091998
was apple the first one? or maybe galaxy s 5, can't remember which came first
>>
Will never buy shit from them after the invite only Bullshit.

I hope the fucking company tanks. I'm very serious...fuck them! Sure you can give us money for a product or service, but only if we ALLOW it. Take your arrogant abuse of potential customers and shove it right back up your ass buddy.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 745x927) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 745x927
>>55091900
No need anon, it has been done.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 750x135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 750x135
>>
>>55091932
>no mSD
best thing to happen to android phones desu, people complaining about slow ui and lag cuz they put some shitty sd card into their phones
>>
>>55094572
this
>>
>>55094704
Are you that poor that you can't afford >>55094572 ?

Most people buy samsung evo microsd cards btw, those have at least 40MB/s read speed which means 0 lag on phones.
>>
>>55093797
>>55094572
Just curious what do you guys even do with that storage? Do you just have a shit ton of flac on it or what?
>>
>>55093618
>It looks like shit and does not have their sandstone cover
agreed tbqh, that was their thing and made 1 and 2 look distinctive, now it just looks look like a htc phone
>>
>>55093636
>Maybe the camera bump is there so if you put on a case, the camera will be flat
that's retarded reasoning. like i'm glad something's broken so i can fix it myself
>>
Smaller battery? Dropped.
>>
>>55092765
>apple
they just moved to 2 gigs and they'll sit there comfortably for a few more years, thanks to having an actually optimized os that doesn't need more and more ram thrown at it with every update
>>
>>55094770
i know that, but people still use shitty low class cards and complain.
>>
>>55091998
P9
>>
>>55094808
What are:
>movies
>music
>tv shows
>USB storage
>torrents
My 128GB evo microsd feels cramped as fuck desu. Only have 2GB left so I'll have to start deleting shit soon. Hope that 256GB samshit microsd goes on sale soon, I could really use it.

>inb4 "Why don't you just use your big bulky 16" fragile laptop instead of your 5.5" phablet with a case to watch movies/tv shows in bed? XD"
>>
>>55094889
Do they even sell those anymore?
>>
>>55094704
This, a few years ago a Google engineer wrote a paper about this very thing...concering why the Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus did not have mSD slots. Its more or less impossible to optimize the software experince on the device when there is an unkown factor of shitty cards. Yes, people can buy good fast cards that wont cause a problem. However, people are dumb and some people will buy shitty cards from ebay which will fuck up their device. This leads to blaming Google or the manufacturer when neither had any control. Not allowing mSD, gives Google/Manufacturer full control and they are able to optimize better
>>
>>55094951
yes, i've seen people getting them when they buy a new phone, they like come in bulk and are maybe 5 bucks cheaper, but have horrible read/write speeds
>>
>>55094650
someones salty and with no patience
why are you hurt?
>>
>>55094928
>movies
How many movies do you need? I only get a max of 2 at 5 gb per movie is more than enough. Just delete them after you watch them.
>music
10 gb of music is more than enough. Also get a proper mp3 player
>tv shows
Stream
>USB storage
OTG
>torrents
Now your taking the piss

Only thing I ever filled up my SD card were custom roms
>>
>>55094589
So you're making fun of me while doing exactly what I do except with a service that lets you rent music?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.