[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you have a smart toilet yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Why don't you have a smart toilet yet?
>>
>>55090309
>2012+4
> not pooping directly in your Macbook

whats are you poor ?
>>
>>55090309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJklHwoYgBQ
>>
File: ignucius.jpg (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ignucius.jpg
40 KB, 800x600
>>55090332
chuckled
>>
>>55090309
le grapes meme
>>
Because i can use any of millions of designated streets
>>
Are you too good fit the street now?
>>
>>55090492
A kek for you sir

>>55090309
I love getting water shot at shit halfway outta my ass and being hit in the face
>>
>>55090704

>I love getting water shot at shit halfway outta my ass and being hit in the face

learn 2 toilet
>>
>>55090309
>mandatory google login with pooinloo services
>livestream
>share your best moments with friends
>access history

Whats next ?
>>
>>55090309
I used on of these before. The little stalk that shoots warm water at you anoos is heaven when you have ring sting.
>>
>>55091014
Automatic laxatives ordering with the Amazon Smart Toilet.
>>
File: beth_wine_1080p.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
beth_wine_1080p.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>parents build brand new house, beatifully, with tech (four zones all with smart thermostats, 1080P security cams, geothermal heat/cooling, lots of Cat6 runs, etc.)
>tell them during the build process they should put an electrical outlet near the toilets in case they want to install a bidet later
>catch up with them later
>they didn't
>MFW
an unheated bidet without a blow drier sucks, especially during the winter when the water is fucking cold...
>>
>>55090309
Went to Japan this year, those things were everywhere and they are the best thing ever

>tfw clogged one up with my mega food poisoning diarrhea
>>
>>55091100
5 minute delivery right up the rectum
>>
>20XX, smart toilets are ubiquitous
>NSA get Chinese to install backdoors
>Government knows when your piss is hot
>Get arrested for weed and cocaine
>Lose job over $500 toilet
>>
>tfw no smart shitting
>>
>>55091376
>electrical outlet near the toilets
This against code.
>>
>>55091987
No it's not
>>
>>55091987
No, it's not. You can't have a conventional outlet (AFCI) within 6 feet of a sink or basin. If you get a GFCI (Ground fault circuit interruption) outlet, it's permissible. How do you think toilets like the Neorest (or just replacement toilet lids/seats with blow driers and heated water sprayers) are allowed to function?
>>
>>55090336
It gets funny. Good post.
>>
I don't want to be outsmarted by my water closet.

I am not a clever man.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.