[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stickers are technology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
Looking for half decent keyboard stickers to make it easier to type in cyrillic script. Anyone have recommendations for shit like that? Specifically ones that don't feel like utter shit and will fit the G, H, and B keys on my T430.
>>
Just draw them on with an engraver tool or something.

Any sticker set you buy will get coated with crud and make your computer look filthy as fuck
>>
>>55086818
different keyboard layout is cancer and from your post I assume you still don't have it in your muscle memory so try to use a phonetic keyboard (as in A key is also A in russian(well or cyrillic) and B is still B), you will only have to memorize few special symbols that don't have latin comparables
>>
File: keyboard.png (85 KB, 2000x667) Image search: [Google]
keyboard.png
85 KB, 2000x667
>>55086818
Keep this image handy. Practice.
That's how I learned to type Korean.
>>
Could get one of vinyl guys on /o/ to custom print some diecut decals. Should be relatively cheap too.
>>
File: asdf.png (22 KB, 270x110) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
22 KB, 270x110
>>
>>55088085
You learned to type korean on a cyrillic keyboard? You're fucking rad.
>>
>>55087896
nope... in cyrillic, B is V, and Б is B
>>
What I mean is, when you press V you would get russian V, when you press B you would get russian B, most of the alphabet would be just the same as QWERTY keyboard only the different I in the russian language, the "softening" sound and some other letters would be mapped to something different
>>
>>55088546
kek
>>
File: 1298958976558.jpg (117 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1298958976558.jpg
117 KB, 540x720
If everyone just used English letters, things would be so much easier. What's wrong with the world?
>>
Get a phonetic keyboard layout.
Then you don't have to remember anything.
>>
>>55088389
top kek
>>
>>55088889
>WHY IS "HOMO" WRITTEN ON THAT COP VEST?!
>>
>>55090214
The second photo is mirrored for the lulz.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.