[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plz help /g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 800x600
Hey /g/, I need some help. I'm building my first gaming/productivity computer and I have almost everything figured out.

However I need some help choosing a good monitor, and motherboard. I already have an i5 6600k, and at first I don't plan to over clock but may in the future if I need to. Any recommendations for a good motherboard for the 6600k?
Also need a monitor, any sub $250 monitor that is good for the price? Thanks in advance.
>>
Bump again
>>
You can get a good 144hz benq for around that much. If you have a GPU good enough to push 144fps or even a little above 60fps its amazing. Best investment I made waiting until 4k became reasonable and performed well.
>>
As long as your motherboard is z170 it doesn't matter.

Get an IPS monitor if you want 60 hz and a benq 144 hz otherwise
>>
>>55082771
I was trying to decide between 144hz and 1440p, but as of right now in leaning towards the 144hz
>>
>>55082787
Honestly bro I was in the same boat as you. I went with 144hz cause the higher res displays were too expensive for what you get. I feel they just haven't matured yet to be worth it but we're getting there. Maybe in another year or two. For now just go with 144hz I'll give you the model I got when i get home
>>
>>55082776
Benq and acer were the brands I saw some good options in, one better than the other in your opinion?
>>
>>55082842
Would appreciate it man
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.