[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://videocardz.com/61064/amd-pol aris-10-and-polaris-11-s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: AMD-Radeon-RX-400-Polaris-1.jpg (353 KB, 1826x1027) Image search: [Google]
AMD-Radeon-RX-400-Polaris-1.jpg
353 KB, 1826x1027
http://videocardz.com/61064/amd-polaris-10-and-polaris-11-specifications

AMDs own bullshit marketing benchmarks place the RX 480 *lower* than the GTX970.

What went wrong? It was supposed to be comfortably ahead of the 980.
>>
>>55081488
kekd and checkd
>>
>>55081488
You can't post this until the 29th, please delete this now.
>>
Wait what? The performance is lower than that of a GTX 970?
>>
File: cruz.png (2 MB, 989x1080) Image search: [Google]
cruz.png
2 MB, 989x1080
AHAHAHAHA OMG

AMDRONES BTFO
>>
>>55081488
AMD is like a student that cheats on exams and so occassionaly gets abnormally good results. Nvidia is like the smart kid that doesnt need to try and has consistently good performance.
>>
>>55081982
No, Nvidia is the kid that only takes the classes he is good at, and suggests that the teacher uses his test format.
>>
>>55081875
Yes, shit performance confirmed by AMD marketing! BRAVO AMD

Even the shitty reference 970 with blower beats the 480 with 6.5-6.6 points.
>>
>>55081488
rip retards who believed that poolaris will be a great VR cards

RIP AMD also
>>
>>55082295
>poolaris
noice. that's better than haslel
>>
IT'S OVER, AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT
>>
NVIDIA WON
>>
>>55082022
LMFAO! Get fucking rekted AMD, I was actually gonna get it, but i'll stay with my Zotac GTX 970 ahaha.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.