[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Audio thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Fiio E10K.jpg (40 KB, 680x652) Image search: [Google]
Fiio E10K.jpg
40 KB, 680x652
Is this worth buying for the laptop or PC?
Anyone has experience with this?
>>
It depends on a lot of factors, not the least of which is the sort of headphones you're planning on using. As such I recommend talking to the headphone people at the Headphone General thread, 4chan.org/g/hpg
>>
>>55071470
Who says he's using headphones?
>>
>>55071484
I am, as part of the encouragement to get him into the general thread which is meant to catch all of this shit. Let them deal with his choice of device.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 400x455) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 400x455
You don't need it. But it is a treat to have. It is something special yet inexpensive. I have the 1st gen E10 it does sound different to my stock mobo. Works with android OTG as well.
>>
Pro tip: if it ever makes noise it is the usb not giving enough power. Get a shorter/thicker usb cable or a Y cable with two usb inputs to draw extra power.
>>
>>55071533
Yeah, I was amazed how it worked straight away in Android 5.
>>
You don't need a DAC unless you get interference from your motherboard, It's better on a purely technical level, but there is no audible difference. Your ears are the weakest link in a high-end audio set up.
Anyone claiming that it makes audio sound better beyond removing noise has not done blind tests and is suffering from placebo.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.