[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>studi cs >third semseter >hand college usb dirve and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: glitch.png (245 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
glitch.png
245 KB, 320x256
>studi cs
>third semseter
>hand college usb dirve and ask him to download and burn an life cd on it.
>fucking copys the .iso on the drive
>sigh
>take stick go to mac fag
>open terminal to dd file on the stick
>the moment the terminal opens "wtf u doing"
>dd needs sudo so i ask him to enter his pw
>sents me away cus he thinks i will hack him

>(some of)these guys unironicly think that mac address have something to do with apple when i showed them bout arp they didnt care at all.

>jet they still better in school than me.
>>
>>55058347

Why not just get a job then, OP? That'll give your mates da piss.
>>
>>55058347
You're a garbage human being.
>>
>>55058387
hade one for years thougt i could be more than than a sysadmin in a middle sized company...
>>
>THE DARKEST CORNERS OF THE INTERNET
>>
Learn to write properly you fucking nigger
>>
>>55058347
It's probably because you're illiterate, Pajeet. Also, they might not understand your accent and/or hate the smell of an unwashed poo.
>>
Love Erio!
>>
>>55058347
SHE IS SO DAMN ADORABLE HOLY SHIT KILL ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOD3MkMgY4A
>>
>>55058347
Poo in loo rajesh!!!
>>
File: Mac-address-But-I-have-windows.jpg (65 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
Mac-address-But-I-have-windows.jpg
65 KB, 399x399
>>55058347
>>
>>55058347
>thinks cs is about using his computer
you chose the wrong degree; cs is like math minor
>>
>>55058347
what the fuck, i can't find the subscribe button.

how the fuck does this site work?
>>
>>55058944
What cs is about is very different from university to university from my experience. At the university I attend, there is quite little focus on the mathematics, and mainly on programming.
>>
>>55058347
>jet
Consider suicide.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.