[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/g/ fucking despises Indians for "stealing" jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: gee - technology.jpg (40 KB, 463x247) Image search: [Google]
gee - technology.jpg
40 KB, 463x247
>/g/ fucking despises Indians for "stealing" jobs from white people
>except when they're ex-Apple employees who make poorfag GPUs
Explain.
>>
You seem to have confused us with actual racists
>>
It's almost as if /g/ is judging people on what they do rather than their skin colour
>>
File: tuck me in blanket.jpg (76 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
tuck me in blanket.jpg
76 KB, 495x636
>>55053212
>tfw you lost your job and are soon to be homeless because your employer cheated on you with Pajeet
>>
File: meme.jpg (42 KB, 600x744) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
42 KB, 600x744
>>55053212
>memes
>more memes
explain
>>
>4chan is one guy
>>
>>55053212
>muh racism

People hate Pajeets because they're unskilled and only employed because they're cheap. Raja Koduri is clearly neither of those things.
>>
>>55053476
>she will never give you a succ
>>
>>55053525
Indians have the highest household income in the USA. The vast majority of them are not being hired for being cheap.
>>
>>55053545
There's a difference between an Indian who lives in America and a Pajeet brought over on H-1B visa. Nor do they all work in the tech industry. You seem to have a fundemental misunderstanding of people's issue here, given your raising of such irrelevant points.
>>
>>55053589
A) it's illegal to fire American workers to replace them with H1b workers, if this happened to you, take legal action against your employer.
B) I live in an upper middle class neighborhood where the largest minority is Indians. I think I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>55053212
>implying nvidia isn't 50% indians
have you been to nvidia?
my team is 50%+ indian
they are great people though
>>
Nvindia

top kek :^)
>>
>>55053607
>it's illegal to fire American workers to replace them with H1b workers
Which is why they hire h1b workers first, then remove the other guy after he trains his replacement.
Have you seen job adverts with rediculous requirements? Those are for H1Bs. They put out adverts with ridiculous requirements, then go 'we tried, bring on the cheap pajeets'.
>>
>>55053212
Mactoddlers who defend anything "muh apel" does to the death do not represent /g/.
>>
>>55053212
/pol/ is leaking again and all these bandwagoning memespouting fuckwits are afraid of losing the jobs they don't have to indians/child prodigies/women/niggers/jews/cucks/fags or some other marginalized group because they're actually that insecure and incompetent.

Report, hide, filter and ignore. None of their opinions matter.
>>
File: 1458073100627.jpg (111 KB, 404x462) Image search: [Google]
1458073100627.jpg
111 KB, 404x462
>>55053658
>>
/g/ is not a person

Racists should fuckoff
>>
File: 1454172945817.jpg (148 KB, 808x684) Image search: [Google]
1454172945817.jpg
148 KB, 808x684
I just hate non-whites.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.