[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any recommendations for a good custom PC building service?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
Any recommendations for a good custom PC building service?

As in they let you pick the parts but will build and ship the product for you.

I found this one: http://portatech.com/
I'm aware that I can build it myself, I just don't have the time.

>not going for something as gaudy as pic related
>>
>don't have the time

Just admit you're too retarded to put things together.
>>
>>55051579
Some of us work full time. Fuck off if you're not going to be productive.
>>
>>55051540

>turn on computer
>it flies away
>>
>>55051612
It takes like two hours on a weekend to put together.
>>
>>55051612
>Some of us work full time.
So what? That's what the weekend is for.
>>
I've heard ibuypower is good.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1281) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1281
>>55051540
This case is better.
>>
>>55051612
I work 80 hours a week on AVERAGE and managed to build my own computer.

You're just a lazy POS.
>>
>>55051540
Building a PC is a s simple as Duplo. Even gamers can do it.
>>
>>55051649
More like 10 minutes if you don't bother at all with cable management.

>>55051540
Buy a PS4.
>>
AVADirect is your best choice. Don't worry anon, I'm too autistic to put things together as well.
>>
>>55051649
It took 45 minutes my first time with cable management.
>>
>>55051612
>my time is so precious i play video games
Get a Wii U. It can be enjoyed in a social context with other productive adults.
>>
>>55051944
It took 3.63 minutes my last time without cable management.
>>
>>55052012
It took me 2 minutes my last time WITH cable management and I still had a minute left to bang ur mum
>>
>>55051612
Lazy
>>
>>55052012
15 mins with clean cable management

Not the person you replied to, just wanna brag
>>
>>55051612
Why does everyone use this excuse for fucking everything?
>>
>>55051540
Puget Systems looks like a great company! Not too sure about pricing though.
>>
As a general rule what's the minimum I should spend on a gaming PC?
>>
>>55051612
>Has enough free time for gaymin to justify a custom PC
>Can't spare an hour to actually put it together
Okay, buddy.
>>
>>55051612
look dumbass, there exists a website to tell you what the fuck to buy and putting it together is the easiest fucking thing ever, there's millions of tutorials on youtube
you probably work an office job doing fuck-all, so look for parts instead of sitting with your thumb up yout ass, and build the damn thing one weekend you're doing nothing but watching TV or jerking off or playing video games
>>
>>55051612
It takes one hour to read Chinese and the other to push shit into slots. 3 year olds do it with fisher price toys.
>>
>>55051820
You are autistically on top of your shit with that image.
>>
>>55051540
Just build it. Grab a pre-done list from PCpartpicker and order everything on it from newegg or Amazon. Watch YouTube videos on your phone on how to plug everything together without fucking it up, follow along, and a few hours (if that) later you're done. MN

If you can't do that, post a flyer outside of a high school or cruise Craigslist for someone not retarded to do it for you.
>>
>>55051540
Holy shit wtf. Just build the fucking thing yourself. I built a machine a week ago with parts I bought on a whim. Couldn't have taken me more than an hour, boot-up troubleshooting included. It's gotten so easy to build a machine yourself. Even if it's your first build, it shouldn't take you much more than an hour or two even if you need to do a lot of research and/or manual reading. If you can't get down off your fancy-pants "I'm employed full time" high horse long enough to do that, just buy an alienware and be done with it. Your full time salary position affords you that kind of luxury, doesn't it?
>>
>>55051540
If you honestly don't want to fuck around with it and have warranty and professionally done cable management with some bling and pc support.
I would recommend origin pc.
>>
>>55051612
>not being a NEET
kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
>>
I'll do it for you if you ship the parts to me and pay me 200 dollars.
>>
>>55052298
$0
>>
Lifehack:
Buy stuff from Newegg if Amazon charges sales tax in your state.
>>
>>55051647
That post never fucking stops killing me.
>>
>>55052394
Aye, it's even... humbling in a way.

You keep doing your thing, Casefag.
Shitpost for everlasting peace.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.