[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
A handful of peeps have harvested over $100 worth of btc since this site launched 3 days ago.
Opinions?

https://bitchikun.wordpress.com/2016/06/12/introducing-bit-chikun-com/
>>
botnet
>>
The site has only been up for 3 days, some of it's users are making over 90% return every 10 minutes while the traffic is low!
>>
botnet?
>>
>>55048710
Fine anon i'll go take your money.
I'll upvote you on reddit again too, k?
Good luck with your site
>>
thanks dude :)
>>
Clickbait won't work here. Go try it on facebook or reddit.
>>
exhausted reddit. facebook is the devil.
>>
>>55048688
So in order to get the pot we have to send you a bigger pot? How is this not a scam.
>>
So if I make 10 bets of $1000 each, wouldn't that be unfair to the others?
>>
hopefully there is strategy involved since you can see the previous transactions on the results page, users should be able to make an educated guess as to how much risk it is necessary to take on in order to have a high chance of victory.
>>
> So if I make 10 bets of $1000 each, wouldn't that be unfair to the others?

Fairness doesn't come into it.
>>
this is capitalism.
>>
>>55050283
No, how? You're just being less risk adverse, so you win. That's the point of the game. If you're more willing to expose yourself to risk than the other person, you win. Not OP, just jelly that he's more creative than me
>>
>>55050319
you can click on the other persons post number to reply to them ;)
If their text is highlighted when you do so, it'll be quoted
>>
>>55050455
>If their text is highlighted when you do so, it'll be quoted
ah, thank you sir :)
>>
>>55050319
What I mean is, it isn't likely that anyone is betting more than $1000. If I had the money (and did not think that this were a scam), I'd probably make 10-20 of bets and win, most, if not all the pots.
>>
>>55050557
no prob senpai. I think your site could be as popular as satoshi dice, but I don't know anything about gamblers or what they like. I think it's a really cool idea though. I thought it would get more attention on reddit, but it seems you aren't using any paid shills like most companies do lmao
>>
>>55050609
But you'd only win a few bucks, look at the "results" page and see past wagers placed. Presumably, if somebody saw you making big bets acting like a hot shot, that's when they'd make start making bigger bets to beat yours. Bots would make this interesting, but he has captchas to prevent it.
>>
>>55050609
But then you would reveal yourself to the community and someone with $1010 dollars who's equally as reakless as you might think it's worth staking on order to try and gobble you up. Or so the theory goes :)
>>
>>55048688
fuck off scam nigger
>>
>>55050649
>you aren't using any paid shills like most companies do lmao
lol, that's because I'm too flippin poor ;)
>>
>>55050697
>Bots would make this interesting, but he has captchas to prevent it
I've thought about removing the captchas but decided against it for now. Maybe I'll give it a rethink at some point. Would you remove the captchas if you were me?
>>
>>55050774
I don't think I would, but I haven't thought deeply about the consequences. It would mostly be interesting for people with deeper pockets and skills, and might make it less fun for anyone else.
>>
>>55048966
he's suspicious. people post links to malware sometimes
>>55050239
add ethereum and post it on /biz/
>>
>>55051426
I know very little about programming for ethereum, that would be a distant modification im afraid.
>>
>>55051594
post it there anyway, they like cryptocurrencies and sometimes gambling
>>
>>55051833
did that - >>>/biz/1298400

bit friendlier in here though ;)
>>
>I'll make money by redistributing other people's money!
Only OP wins in this game.
>>
So somebody made a penny auctions scam without even having auctions, and retards fall for it anyway. There really is no hope for mankind.
>>
>>55052327
the site take 2%, the players win and lose.
>>
File: jew tricks.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
jew tricks.png
141 KB, 439x290
wew sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity. looks like i know where to invest all of my money! \

sent :)
>>
>>55052557
It's not something you can invest in.
>>
>>55048688
>if (deposit > 1 btc)
> steal money
>>
>>55053034
What i meant exactly. I doubt anyone's planning to put in that much, not now atleast
>>55050609
>>
File: KRLP5JT.jpg (12 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
KRLP5JT.jpg
12 KB, 400x225
>>55048688
Good luck getting money from idiots, OP.
I know I'm not one :^)
>>
Track the sites author and looks at how he advertises this shit, just like he did here

Why the fuck havent mods deleted this fucking samefag advertiser.
>>
File: 1465802876862.gif (3 MB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
1465802876862.gif
3 MB, 400x311
>>55048688
>it offers participants the ability to make educated guesses as to the likelihood of success bases on the public transaction history
>bases
These faggots can't even take the time and effort (you know, a whole right click) to proofread their website, yet we're supposed to trust them with cryptocurrency?
Also
>naming your shit after some ATHF meme that's older than most of 4chan users
>>
Take a look at the results page - https://bit-chikun.com/results/

There have been very few wagers over 0.002, a pledge of $1.40 has a chance of yielding a 50% return in the next 10 minutes. No rational person would turn down that opportunity, would they?
>>
>>55048710

> some of it's users
> it's users
> it's

first paragraph from the site

> Bitcoin seemingly brings innovation to any industry it touches and it’s implications are far reaching.
> it's implications
> it's

Learn how English works you fucking retard.
>>
>>55055560
The lack of professionalism is astounding. On top of that, he's very clearly prioritizing marketing over actual execution of the website and service
>>
File: kaiji2.jpg (382 KB, 640x2160) Image search: [Google]
kaiji2.jpg
382 KB, 640x2160
>i'll make quick buck here
>>
>>55055560
Yeah I hate that too, cheers for pointing it out.
>>
>>55056064
It's a side project I put together for fun, it's a web app...
>>
>>55056093
darn tootin'
>>
>>55056327
Don't let them get you down derrend! Your project is cool.
>>
>>55056327
spam is against global rules

buy ad space so i can block it
>>
>>55057820
From what I gathered from the thread it's just csgojackpot for bitcoin, how is it at all revolutionary.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.