[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i dismiss this message without it forceclosing the app?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-22-06-46.png (734 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-22-06-46.png
734 KB, 1080x1920
How do i dismiss this message without it forceclosing the app?

The app is actually up and running, but i restored data from a 4.4 rom and this is lollipop.

Lg g2 if it does matter.
>>
Install it from the Play store.
>>
>>55045847
I did, changed nothing. I suppose that there is some process to make android not show this notices, or to show them but still be able to use the app instead of being just darkened in the background
>>
>>55045936
>changed nothing
Well you fucked something up because that App is crashing. If clearing the app data doesn't work do a factory reset.
>>
>>55046086
The thing is i don't want to lose the data.
>>
Hiding that popup won't do anything as it doesn't cause the app to crash, but just informs you about the crash!
>>
>>55045813
>but i restored data from a 4.4 rom and this is lollipop.
you can't.

i don't know what fucktarded decisions you made to allow this to happen, but you should have made better ones.
>>
>>55046757
Then install 4.4 and the exact version of the app.
>>
>>55046987
Yeah i guess there is no other way but hope for that to work.

Thanks /g/.
>>
>>55045813
>The app is actually up and running
No it's not, it has crashed.
>>
>>55046987
Stop helping people in these threads you fucking faggot
>>
>>55045813
Did it work?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.