[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>firefox automatically updates >it runs like a constipated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1445385159176.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1445385159176.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>firefox automatically updates
>it runs like a constipated donkey now
At least Windows 10 is smooth
>>
>>55042025
>Windows 10
>Smooth
Pick one.
Seriously.

>dualboot loonix + wangblows
>decide to give win10 a try
>get iso, record to dvd
>try to install on second drive
>keeps trying to make the fucking "system reserved" partition in the drive with loonix
>have to disconnect it so windows doesn't fuck up grub
>try to install again
>"Something happened"
>try once again
>works
>setup account, reboot
>login
>takes ages to load the fucking desktop
>ads in the start menu
>no consistency at all
>everything slow as fuck
>>
>>55042025
Use Palemoon; its a smooth as a babys' rear end.
>>
>>55043311
I thought the furry developer stopped supporting it?
>>
>>55042462
you thing thats bad:
>get a new hdd and install linux on it , use the old one for storage for a few months
>decide that since i basicly not use it i will install windows 7 on it and upgrade it to 10 to play some games maybe sometime
>clean the old hdd
>boot up installer , usb doesnt work (i remember that win7 installer doesnt have usb 3.0 drivers and i must reboot)
>go to parititioning , choose empty space
>windows cannot be installed on this filesystem
literally wtf
>learn that it needs to install that 100MB bootloader partition at the beggining of first drive (on which i have linux installed)
well ok i can reinstall debian with the dvd iso on usb in 20 min max
>install windows, it was pretty fast
>well before installing any drivers i will install SP1 and that update for service pack1 that fixes 100% cpu/disk usage and forever waiting for updates, even have the installers predownloaded
>do it , reboot , seems all is fine
>run windows update wait 10 minutes for it to check for updates, and it shows "no updates available"
where the fuck are my 280+ updates i usually get
>reboot pc, check again, no updates
>get mad , reinstall it again since it installs quicker than it checks for updates
>wow now it works, 280 updates downloading and installing in the hours 9PM~3AM
>i have time , after the updates are done i go to sleep
>wake up, it shows 30 updates ready, after installation 12 more and 10 more again
>after all this its around 1PM , i get to install windows 10
since then it works , after all that work i dont think i will remove it quickly.
>>
>>55044199
holy fuck think* think*
>>
>>55042462
your posts consists of nothing but memes and lies.
>>
File: 1452261351285.jpg (434 KB, 1920x915) Image search: [Google]
1452261351285.jpg
434 KB, 1920x915
>>55042025
>>
>>55044516
That design looks like dogshit
>>
>>55044443
dont make me do it again while recording. I do understand that if i had a legit win 10 iso or even win 7 sp1 iso it wouldnt be so memed. Also think about it this way - i couldnt make an bootable windows 7 iso usb with linux , even using wine - i had to install win7 in virtualbox and use rufus with usb passed trough pendrive. Computing sucks ass in our times and i dont care if you support windows or linux or OSX (you faggot).
>>
>>55044516
someone should paste Rei's face into that logo and change the color so it fits.
>>
>that fucking image
Why.
>>
>>55043324
Nope.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.