[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Javascript triumphed in the browser Then it rose to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: javascript.png (70 KB, 626x529) Image search: [Google]
javascript.png
70 KB, 626x529
First Javascript triumphed in the browser
Then it rose to become lingua franca of the Net
OK, people said, we admit, Javascript won client-side, but for server side you still need PHP, Python...
Enter Node.JS - JS expands to server-side and triumphs there.
Then they said: OK JS wins client side and serverside but at least smartphone apps are written in Java, Swift, objective C, we're safe there.
And Javscript with NativeScript triumphs phone apps as well.
Seriously is there anything left for other languages? How can they even compete?
>NASA now admits it uses node.js IN SPACE SUITS

JavaScript literally to the moon. Pic. related.

How do you feel JavaScript coders, when you were ridiculed for being fags and not real programmers etc. and now you're elevated to NASA status?
>>
>>55040300
Also, check the dubs.
>>
>people on mars in fucking NODE.JS spacesuits

hillarious
>>
>>55040300
I just lost my trust in NASA. Elon, don't fuck SpaceX up.
>>
>>55040300
>How can they even compete

It's simple, they don't require 128GB of RAM to run the code.
>>
>>55040340
>Elon, don't fuck SpaceX up.
Did you know that Elon was removed as CEO of PayPal because he wanted to move the whole server infrastructure of PayPal from UNIX-based to Microsoft Windows-based? True story, look it up.
>>
>>55040346
>2016
>RAM still an issue
Maybe in Pakistan it is. Not in the developed world.
>>
>>55040393
>spending money on needless shit is good
You are one dumb retard, I tell you that. Prolly an apple drone, too.
>>
>>55040426
>too poor to afford Apple products
>goes to an Indonesian origami board to unleash his frustration
>>
>>55040445
>paying x2 for locked down devices with gimped hardware
Can you get even more retarded for me please?
>>
>>55040466
you're too stupid to understand Apple's products are of higher quality so I won't even bother replying to oyu anymore poorfagget
>>
Seems stupid, but people smart enough to work at NASA probably know better than me.
>>
>>55040529
>shilling this hard
>>
Lisp weenies consider JavaScript to be a dialect of Lisp.
>>
>>55040374
>Spacex mars space suits powered by Azureā„¢
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.