[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
start to to learn python //codeacademy don't undersand shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1417341742521.png (75 KB, 320x285) Image search: [Google]
1417341742521.png
75 KB, 320x285
start to to learn python //codeacademy

don't undersand shit
>>
>>55039988
This is the part where you just stop trying to learn to program and find a new interest.
>>
>>55039988
>falling for the codeacademy meme
You deserve death
>>
>>55039988
>Giving up after a day
>>
File: img.jpg (108 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
108 KB, 1000x600
>>55039988
>>
>>55040108

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
(If you read this and think "Well I'll always be 'Learned Helplessness'", think about you're doing!)
>>
>>55040140
I'm trying every day, and going back to school this fall. It's really difficult when I don't have a consistently quiet place to work on stuff. I want a comfy workspace without the noise of a neighbor's sedation box.
>>
>>55039988
What dont yoy understand? Python is literally the easiest language to pick up. First thing i tried in IDLE was
a = 'Hello world'

For char in a:
Print (char)
>>
>>55039988
Pajeet must learn how to poo in loo before coding.
>>
i feel you OP
programming is something else. computer architecture and networking concepts I can grasp with enough study but for some reason any sort of code just baffles me
>>
>>55039988

probably thousands of online sources about programming, and programming python

you rely just on codeacademy

maybe Tire Warehouse is the proper role for you
>>
>>55040178
>It's really difficult when I don't have a consistently quiet place to work on stuff. I want a comfy workspace without the noise of a neighbor's sedation box.
Are you me? Let's rent out some shared workspace together.
>>
>>55040267
>Tire
Can you just fuck off to whatever third world shithole you come from?
>>
>>55040307
That could be fun. Where are you? Should I just build a soundproof geodesic dome in the living room?
>>
>>55040307
There's plenty of spaces I could work, even without buying coffee, if I lived in the city. But I'm in the hellish suburbs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.