[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found T-Mobile phone, how to give back to owner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Samsung-Galaxy-S7-Edge.png (311 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Samsung-Galaxy-S7-Edge.png
311 KB, 600x600
So I found a T-Mobile phone someone dropped, no one was nearby so I picked it up. How do I give it back to it's owner? Can't find any contracts etc its completely locked.

If I just drop it off at a local T-Mobile store, does it matter if it's a corporate store or a authorized dealer? I instinctively don't trust the authorized dealer as those are usually run by scumbags as phone repair/resale places.
>>
>>55039852
Give it back shaniquellan
>>
Alternatively, how does one bypass Google FRP?
>>
>>55039852
Maybe give it to the police or the local lost-and-found office?

You're a good dude by the way.
>>
>>55039945
The thing is the cops will just let it languish in the lost and found. I figured the T-Mobile store has access to the database of whos account is with what IMEI so they can send it to the person pretty easily
>>
>>55039978
you could do that, or call tmobile customer service. I bet they would pay for shipping to their company hq and then take care of it from there. It doesn't benefit them for someone else to have the phone.
>>
>>55039978
You could probably just give it to any T-Mobile store, you're right.
>>
Get free pizza with it dude
>>
is there anyway to access the sim outside of the phone?
>>
>>55043176
Put it in our phone
>>
>>55039852
Just sell it on eBay as-is.

Make sure your listing is open to international customers who can use the phone without worrying about American carrier blacklists.

Why are all the lost phone retards in these threads not privy to this already?
>>
>>55043323
How does one >>55039865 ?
>>
Don't give it to the fucking cops.

>be a kid
>find a roll of money, 500 dollars, on the ground just randomly
>show my parents being super excited
>teach me to do the right thing and try to find the owner of it
>give it to the police
>they tell me if nobody claims it then I will get the money
>call every week to see if the person found it because I thought I was doing the right thing and was happy to help
>they say every week it is still there and it is unlikely anyone will claim it
>call three days before the month time limit is up
>excited, I will get to buy some MLB Showdown cards
>go there on the last day to get the money back
>LOL SOMEONE CAME TO CLAIM IT TODAY ACTUALLY
>d-d-did they at least say thanks?
>LOL IDN

Fucking assholes probably just bought a ton of donuts.

Go to TMobile.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.