[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to use Mobiwol Noroot Firewall to temporarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Disappointed Apricot Jam.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed Apricot Jam.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
I'm trying to use Mobiwol Noroot Firewall to temporarily disable all messaging apps.

The goal is being able to use my phone for leisure while sitting/laying down/shitting without interruptions. If anything important is happening my family make the effort to place an actual phone call out of habit.

They supposedly have WiFi/mobile data "disabled" when the firewall is enabled but messages are STILL getting through. Nothing is showing in data usage logs. This creeps me out a little.

I've tried force stopping these apps. When rooted I tried Greenify but apps would still resume from "hibernation" which defeated the point.

This is irritating. What can I use?

Ideally I'd have a widget on the home screen to just enable/disable the apps. Greenify so far does not perform its stated function.
>>
>another anzu thread
we had one yesterday already enough is enough
it's a girl btw
>>
You can see the air vibrating a bit from his dick twitching to that question in the lower part of the webm.
>>
I think this boy has mental issues.
>>
You think you're so important that people must call you?
>>
File: wow.jpg (59 KB, 400x571) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
59 KB, 400x571
>>55039153
Nazi Germany fell so this abomination would be allowed to live.
>>
>>55039516
Straw man. I said my family call me.
Why do you come on /g/ to be smug?
>>
>>55039549
Same reason you think anyone cares about your trivial problem
>>
>>55039554
My post mentions that two apps don't perform their function correctly. I've seen at least one of them recommended here multiple times.

You're actually bothering to comment here which undermines your own point. Announcing apathy is contradictory.

I know for a fact that a portion of /g/ users actually enjoy sharing information and experiences.

There's quite a difference between hoping to get advice from constructive people and derailing threads to troll.
>>
>>55039292
Are you sure, m8?
>>
File: 1436947228265.jpg (113 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1436947228265.jpg
113 KB, 600x450
As sure as "Rose is a girl DUH"
>>
>>55039529
I'd accept the death of every single German if it meant saving Anzu.
>>
>>55039682
Wouldn't go that far shouldn't you be on /cute/ or sumshit

but yeah i'd hit that, he's hotter than most chicks I see these days
>>
>>55039715
She is beautiful and perfect and biologically female fuck off with your shitty fetish.
>>
File: 1464476427111.gif (213 KB, 250x263) Image search: [Google]
1464476427111.gif
213 KB, 250x263
>>55039682
I'd accept the death of every single Jew if it meant killing Anzu with a slow, painful and agonizing death.
>>
>>55039738

/LGBT/

Fuck your pronouns and this thread, faggot

Fucking weeb loser, bet He'd rather fuck someone like me
>>
>>55039764
She doesn't have a penis and she is not male. You're a degenerate faggot because you pretend she does/is.
>>>/lgbt/ yourself.
>>
>>55039764
>using a video/image to express frustration about the thread's topic is the same as having no topic and only wanting to discuss the video/image
You're as delusional as the people forcing the trap fantasy
>>
>>55039788
that wasn't my post haha

So you've seen his boipussy? pics or gtfo, convincing yourself that a male is a female does not make you any less of a deluded faggot.
>>
>>55039810
I only replied to one post. The irony is that I have no proof whether you actually posted the single post I actually replied to and was concerned with.

His/her genital configuration isn't really relevant to my interests. The video accurately presented my frustration. That's all. Let's not make this into something it isn't.

My question is simply about how to temporarily block internet access to these apps as using that nonroot firewall does nothing, they don't show data usage, and greenify/force stop won't work.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.