[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: android-ios-market-share.jpg (5 KB, 394x296) Image search: [Google]
android-ios-market-share.jpg
5 KB, 394x296
It's all shit , just pure shit
Apps never work
Are buggy as fuck
App updates are pushed 15 times a fucking day
Nothing ever works as it is supposed to
App UI's are ugly as fuck ,confusing as fuck minimalist garbage and the purest form of autism imaginable

Turn on your device the day after you spend hours updating 75 apps
Go to notifications 113 new app updates are available or pending

Android and IOS= designated shitting streets
Android and IOS devs= literal pajeets
Apps=literal pieces of human excrement
(Android is the worst)

Why can't people just not publish literal pieces of shit and and them update them hourly with "updates" that do absolutely fuckall or just break shit even worse than before
>>
quit downloading shit in "beta"
>>
>>55030648
>quit downloading everynsingle app in any app store

EDIT:I 'm wrong actually 98% of this garbage is pre alpha
>>
>>55030630
>App updates are pushed 15 times a fucking day
>Turn on your device the day after you spend hours updating 75 apps
>Go to notifications 113 new app updates are available or pending
Stop downloading more the 1000 apps
I only get 4 updates a week and its everything I need
>>
>>55030836
I don't most of them are for piece of shit Google apps like chrome and maps which never work right ever
I inky have basic apps and utilities and they all suxk and getnuodated constantly and then"updates " just break shit further
>>
You should try an iPhone before saying all that.
>>
>>55031006
Try decent apps next time
>>
>>55030630
You right but how do you design good apps?
>>
none of what you said is relatable to iphone apps. the only app crash i've ever encountered was spotify when it had to load my 2000 playlists for the first time. it got fixed when i reloaded the app. fix your ios.
>>
what apps? otherwise this is just shitpost

sage
>>
>>55031066
And iPhone apps look great. They are consistent with the interface. Its very comfy to use.
>>
>>55031107
yeah but as an ex-android user i must say that they are always late in features or without them at all if the same app is available for android.
>>
>>55031085
Pretty much all of them especially Google or streaming related ,yes apple is much better that shitdroid
>>
>>55030630
>Apps never work
old phone?

>App updates are pushed 15 times a fucking day
change settings to manual updates instead of automatic, change notify settings

>App UI's are ugly as fuck ,confusing as fuck minimalist garbage and the purest form of autism imaginable

plz care to explain how it could be better? you want more descriptions?

>Turn on your device the day after you spend hours updating 75 apps
>Go to notifications 113 new app updates are available or pending

how about deleting 100 apps? whose fault is that? also settings

this all sounds like a rant of a pandered 14 year old who doesn't know shit about the phone he got for his bar mizwa
>>
>>55031176
All Google android apps are pure shit like maps chrome,drive, etc
And every single castinfmapp ever it'all just pure shit
>>
>>55031006
If the default google apps have a hard time running on your phone, it's time to get a phone that's not utter shit or stop using roms cobbled together by 12 year old can't-poo-in-loos.
>>
>>55031201
They are set to manual that is the problem, I have to fucking babysit cause in don't want certain shit to get updated cause its either cracked or will fuck up Xposed functionality like Jew tube
>>
>>55031201
>explain how it could be better

Hiring devs from the 1st world would be a good start

Not publishing unfinished buggy as fuck garbage
>>
>>55031234
>stop using apps cobbled together by 12yo can't poo-in-loos

But that is just about everynsingle one of them

That is the point of this thread ,even major apps like chrome and especially maps and drive are shit
>>
>>55031355
What kind of issues are you experiencing with Maps and Drive?

I can't think of a time when these apps have ever not worked correctly for me.
>>
>>55030630
You can disable automatic updates.
>>
>>55031165
That never once happened to me. Most apps even come out first to iOS. And there are quite few Android apps that are just ported iOS apps
>>
This is just part of the new trend this shit never used to happen now everything is sent out not just unfinished but barely even in alpha ,remember when you bought a video game and that didn't have to be updated?
>>
>>55030630
There is literally nothing wrong with windows phones. They even run android apps now.
>>
>>55030630
Mete fuck off will ya?
Fucking Jew promoting his operating system by trying and failing at making others look bad.
>>
>>55031006
Flash cyanogenmod without google apps then ya cont.
>>
>>55031700
I'd buy a blackberry before I buy a windowns phone
>>
>>55031782
I'm using resurrection remix already
>>
>>55031796
that's a shitty fork
>>
>>55031801
But CM breaks shit on my device
>>
>>55031813
What's your shitty device?
>>
>>55031920
It's really shitty
KFFOWI
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.