[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>install ubuntu >asks me if i want to install mp3, flash,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: logo-ubuntu_st_no®-orange-hex.png (32 KB, 1191x842) Image search: [Google]
logo-ubuntu_st_no®-orange-hex.png
32 KB, 1191x842
>install ubuntu
>asks me if i want to install mp3, flash, wifi, gpu drivers all in one

uh, how about letting me choose which ones i want to install instead?

what if i don't want to install flash you flaming faggots. now i have to google all of my drivers, smdh

>free software

never again
>>
>>55030259
The fucking don't install it you imbecile and use package manager to install whatever you want after you are done with install.
>>
>>55030308

and how exactly am i supposed to know which drivers it is that i have to install

>it's never the software's fault

thus sayeth the freetards
>>
>>5503
>>55030259
Meanwhile Windows 10 installs Flipshit, Candy Crush, Office Trials WITHOUT CHOICE.

Goddamnit /g/ I wish you actually had a brain
>>
>>55030259
1. If you can read properly it specifies "non-free" in wifi and GPU drivers

2. You can remove flash with one command

3. You can install GPU and WiFi drivers later on

Wincuckolds have weak reading comprehension
>>
You're gonna wanna go for some autistic "minimal" distro where you spend most of your worthless time installing shit by hand, with that attitude.
>>
>Ubuntu
>foss
>>
>>55030394
By not being retarded. Never attempt to use anything other than windows you inbreed retard.
>>
>>55030475
I just noticed this today. Fresh install and had fucking candy crush shit installed.
>>
File: Capture.png (388 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
388 KB, 1366x768
>>55030547
>>
>>55030259
>install all
>remove flash
>>
>>55030557
That looks so awful. What wasn't MS thinking.
>>
Go back to Winblows you faggot
>>
>>55030557
i uninstalled cortana and everything else.

it was ok, got rid of almost all bloat but at that point it was just sort of broken. hard to do anything i wanted in the first place and it got worse because i had to avoid using all the shitty features.

reverted back to windows 7 pro, no reason right now to deal with ass gui and all those problems. cloned my windows 10 though just in case. i recommend doing so to anyone with any partiality to windows, its ""fine"" after a day or too of fixing. im sure in about 5 years i will use it when the bullshit is sorted out.

dualbooting with debian testing though, will never stop using my favorite loonix
>>
File: PRINT.jpg (26 KB, 700x285) Image search: [Google]
PRINT.jpg
26 KB, 700x285
LINUX IS USERFRIENDLY, I SET MY GRANDMA UP WITH IT AND SHE HAS NO PROBLEMS, YOURE PROBABLY JUST A WINKEK, LINUX IS BEYOND CRITICISM YOU PLEB, STICK TO YOUR BOTNET GAYMER MANCHILD
>>
>>55031997

>Want to play games

Lol stop being a manchild and install gentoo

>Need computer for job

Lol stop being a normie and become a NEET.
>>
>>55031997
>implying i play games
>>
>>55030394
>i don't want help but help me out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.