[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waddup /g/. I've decided to overhaul my PC once the 1070
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Waddup /g/. I've decided to overhaul my PC once the 1070 comes out in non-reference edition. Thing is, the last chassis I bought for my PC was a coolz-gamer-kid edition with the flashing lights and stickers. These days I'm looking for something a little more subtle and stealthy.

Can you guys hit me up with some cases that combine good function and low-profile form? Currently looking at the Corsair 400Q.
>>
>>55023373
>stealthy
you're fucking /v/ cancer in person
>>
Least wait for the 490 dude.
Even if it turns out to be ass you lose nothing.
>>
File: geforcegtx1070front.png (3 MB, 2445x1080) Image search: [Google]
geforcegtx1070front.png
3 MB, 2445x1080
>>55023392
He means he wants all his computer parts to be undetectable by radar. He wants a case that's just as tesselated as his graphics card.
>>
>>55023392
Stealthy seems to be an accurate term. I don't want a case with bright flashing lights and some weird ass spaceship design.

>>55023436
Missing the point here man.
>>
>>55023373
The 400Q looks fine. It's what I wish I bought. There's also the Nzxt S340 which is pretty similar in form factor with one or two extra nice features like the removable dust screen on the intake fans.
>>
Take a look at the phanteks evolv atx
>>
If OP wants that he can just take a Fractal design r4 and beat it with a hammer until radar doesn't detect it
>>
>>55023392
/v/ did nothing wrong
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.