[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there such a thing as an anonymous google account?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: google-play-nuevos-iconos.jpg (64 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
google-play-nuevos-iconos.jpg
64 KB, 640x380
I just created one through mailinator and from a private browsing tab and with no need to add my phone number, so I was curious if this was secure enough. If not, were you able to create a totally anonymous account?
>>
>>55022457
Are you autistic?
>>
>>55022467
?
>>
use F-Droid and Blackmart u fag
>>
google is smarter than you and already has a profile for you. so fuck it and be a normie.
>>
File: panic.jpg (11 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
11 KB, 200x291
>>55022564
OH SHIT
THEY DO?
WHAT DO I DO
WHEN DID THEY TOOK IT AND HOW
>>
>>55022457
What are you hiding and why are you afraid of Google?
>>
>>55022641
I want to have my professional and personal account as separate as possible. Not that I use it for anything questionable (mostly dumping e-mails, some documents ans pictures), but I would like to have no way of tracking my personal account.
>>
>>55022735
Can't hide that cp forever OP.
>>
>>55022577
Almost every website uses Google services. Even 4chan.
>>
>>55022735
You have demons inside your head
>>
>>55022735
As soon as you log both in from the same IP within a short period, they're linked.
>>
>>55022545
>Blackmart
>>
>>55022545
Blackmart is even worse than Botnet Play. It just gets you viruses from Russian "hackers"
>>
It's absolutely impossible to outsmart Google as a regular person.
>>
>>55029677
yeah?

nigga, i'm wearing a tinfoil hat right now, and my laptop has a sticker over it's camera so they can't see me. i use a proxy to use a proxy to use a proxy to use google. i live on an island in an undisclosed location with no locational data available. there are no gps towers near me for hundreds of miles.

do you really think google could outsmart me?
>>
>>55022457
same ip
same browser
same resolution,color depth, fonts
same plug-in versions

they can link them
>>
>>55030135
What about the mic?
Also
>i live on an island
That makes you stand out, idiot.
>>
>>55022457
If you didn't use a VPN or TOR, they have your IP, and can link it to you. If you've connected to another Google account from that same machine, they know that you made the "anonymous" account.
>>
>post on the internet
>on sites that use Google Analytics
>having any form of communication that requires your ID
>owning or using anything that required your name

>not hiding innawoods

MUH PRIVACY
>>
>>55030252
i'm never talk so they cant hear anything.

the island is undiscovered. im the only person who knows about it. soon i will live subterranean and just live my days in a hole i dug. good luck trying to find me there google.
>>
>>55030418
>i'm never talk so they cant hear anything.
>what's background noise.
>>
>>55022735
>>55022457
well obviously they are in some way connected through the IP you have used, private tab or not

I keep two accounts, one for my "regular" email, one for youtube and other shit. Fresh Windows install, I log in into account 1. Then I log in into 2nd account, Google instantly shows me my profile picture and name, which it only does if it "recognizes" you. Either my IP or the fact that I use these accounts simultaniously has triggered something. I suppose you will never be able to keep them truly separated.
>>
>>55022457
It's very possible to go Pseudo-nonymous but not anonymous, no.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.