[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I run ubuntu linux and its way too much work. wine barely works.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ac.jpg (293 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
293 KB, 1680x1050
I run ubuntu linux and its way too much work. wine barely works. Whats the best way to install windows 7? I tried boot to iso and it didnt give me the option in bios.
>>
>>55021023
what do you need wine for?
>>
>>55021023
What do you mean by way too much work?
What's too much work?

If you can't even install windows 7, why were you messing with Linux?
>>
Are you planning on bootlegging the windows operating system or are you going buying it?
>>
>>55021023
fuck off ask reddit piece of shit illiterate
>>
>>55021023
Is this a bait? If not try /fglt/, you're better learning Linux than getting back to windows
>>
>>55021023
you need to boot up from the windows 98 boot floppy and fdisk your c drive.
>>
I need wine for video games
. None of the games ran on wine. Its a lot of work to configure everything in the cmd. I expected it to be different. I would wanna dual boot windows 7 and ubuntu. No this is not bait and I have an iso file for win 7 ultimate

>>55021174
>>55021186
>>55021389
>>
>>55025384
use rufus to get your iso on a flash drive, boot to the windows 7 installer, and you should have an option in there at some point to make your linux partition smaller and to make a new partition where you can put windows. install windows 7 on that new partition. the only thing you have to do after that is to un-fuck grub, which you can see here: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Boot-Repair
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.