[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any legitimate reason for red-blooded residents of Freedomland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Is there any legitimate reason for red-blooded residents of Freedomland to use darknets?
>>
Government wants to know what you fap to, so as a matter of privacy yes.
>>
>>55020078
why?
>>
>>55020013
There are general privacy concerns but then there's also personal ones. For example, let's say you have a daughter. She's seven years old and falls ill one day. The doctors try various tests and cannot figure out why she's sick. After two weeks, they finally have a prognosis but it isn't good. A cogential disease that is terminal. There are drugs to treat the illness but because of the FDA they are not available in the US. They are manufactured in a nation which has certain drug and human trafficking issues. Trying to get the drug yourself would likely end up with an investigation.
>>
>>55020013
I enjoy my freedom to consume cheese pizza that doesn't harm anyone.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1281) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1281
>>55020013
Yes.. I need to buy this case!!!!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.