[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a Taiwanese computer case manufacturer rip off this design
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ibm_intellistation_power_185.jpg (358 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
ibm_intellistation_power_185.jpg
358 KB, 768x1024
Can a Taiwanese computer case manufacturer rip off this design exactly and also not put any logo on it?
>>
Please don't put stupid chink logos on it.
>>
>>55013854
>>55013875
are you trying to ask a foreign company to specially manufacture a single product to your specifications... over 4chan?
>>
Autism
>>
wouldn't it be easier to just remove the logo?
>>
>>55013875
The fuck? There a robot arm in this shit?
>>
>>55013944
and then proceed to pay >$1000 for a case
>>
>>55013960
Buy a used broken station on ebay and use the case stupid
>>
>>55013960

Why do you covet muh aesthetics if you can't afford it?
>>
It will cost considerably more to manufacture just ONE case. And you will have to go through redesigns. Think it over OP. You really wanna spend a couple hundreds dollars if not more to make just one of those?
>>
>tfw I regret posting this image and making moddertards aware the of these systems
>>
>>55014397
>aware the of
fuck touch keyboards
>>
What the point of buying a POWER workstation today?
>>
>>55014397
Pro tip: I was the first person to post IBM Intellistations on /g/, not you.
>>
>>55013854
Yes they could, and if you get enough people to show interest in it they would do it.
>>
>>55014439
What's the point of owning a computer when you can get free internet access from the library?

>>55014665
Nah, at least the first archived 185 post is mine, I posted it in a case thread and now it's in like everything related to IBM

I hate the cringy IBM circlejerk here
>>
>>55014682
Kikestarter?
>>
File: u20m2f3.jpg (768 KB, 1598x1034) Image search: [Google]
u20m2f3.jpg
768 KB, 1598x1034
>>55014815
Looks pretty cheap with the glossy black plastic.
>>
>>55014897
Just like the Ultra 40 does with its cheap, paper-thin dentable sheet metal.

IBM iron, like real Sun iron, is anything but cheap.
>>
>>55014897
Jesus I miss those days
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.