[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I flashed Cyanogen on 6p, did i fuck up ? I cant really notice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 6p.jpg (101 KB, 1200x698) Image search: [Google]
6p.jpg
101 KB, 1200x698
I flashed Cyanogen on 6p, did i fuck up ?
I cant really notice the difference, but people say that it's much better stock. I cant find any way of restoring it to factory setting though
>>
Just buy a new one and be a bit more mindful of what you do with things that are not meant to be tempered with
>>
>>55012074
cant i unroot it ?
>>
>>https://theunlockr.com/2015/12/22/unroot-the-nexus-6p/
>>
>>55011826
>into the thrash it goes
>>
>>55012170
thanks, found this cunt instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5BMfvO9Xi0
>>
>much better than the most barebones version of android

Are pajeets really this stupid?
>>
>>55013054
Cyanogenmod doesnt include any GApps though and has certain improvements over stock.
>>
>>55013115
GApps are neccessary though unless you're some NSA fearing autist
>>
>>55013115
>>55013197
Cyanogen slowed my phone down a tad
Android N is fine, you are pretty autistic if you need a phone for anything else then:
reading
light games
calling /sms
photos
>>
>>55012092
Yes I have a 6p and I've done this. The only thing I use cm for is the theme engine which is kind of sad that I care about the colors of my notification and quick settings area.
>>
>>55011826
why would you do this?

CM strives to be as good as the stock nexus software, who not just go with the real deal
>>
>>55011826
To restore just flash the stock rom that google provides

https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

The only real difference is whether its google or microsoft spying on you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.