[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stay focused while doing important things?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: tegaki.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6 KB, 400x400
How to stay focused while doing important things?
>>
I don't
>>
File: deth.png (240 KB, 778x239) Image search: [Google]
deth.png
240 KB, 778x239
easy
1. stop being a child
2. see a therapist
3. take drugs
4. kill yourself
>>
>>55011745
I work here.
as a shill for Nvidia and AMD at the same time it's very easy to deal with distractions. whenever there are many interesting threads that could sidetrack me. I just shitpost harder and fill the entire catalog with GPU threads.
earns me some extra rupees too.
>>
>>55011786
I'm trying to but the survival instinct is a bitch.
>>
>>55011834
on a more serious standpoint though, if you don't want to be distracted by /g/, just block 4chan on your router
>>
>>55011786
in that order?
>>
>>55011946
it'd be hard to take drugs, see a therapist and change your behavior while being dead
>>
File: pajeet breaking news.jpg (381 KB, 1325x1264) Image search: [Google]
pajeet breaking news.jpg
381 KB, 1325x1264
>>55011745
>mandatory diapers
>>
>>55011745
easy, i don't do any important things
>>
Coffee, and will power
>>
>>55011816
Underrated
>>
>>55011745
OP I got you

Search the pomodoro technique, it works
>>
Living in India is learning to master distraction and racism. Unless you lived all your life in Mumbai or something you would not be able to function if you hard trouble with that.
Maybe the ones that grew up in the west would have some issue but they can't relate well to life in India anyhow.
>>
>>55011745
Don't be a weakling

If you can't stay away from 4chan you don't need to. You're an inferior being with an inferior brain and will never accomplish anything decent, ever. Normies are just better than you. Kill yourself.
>>
>>55011745
Instead of constantly constantly belittling these Indian people, why not do something useful? I always see the same few people, saying pajeet this pajeet that. Yeah there's lot of Indian people in software dev, got a few at my work, but there okay and dev fine.

You get incompetent devs where ever you go... Unlike black people whom I've never seen at my work, or related conferences.
>>
>>55011745
Deadlines.

And I mean those real deadlines with consequences where you can lose your job, end up homeless and die of starvation. Not college "deadlines".
>>
I know drugs are kind of a meme in this context, but amphetamine will really light a fire under your ass if you use it properly
>>
>>55012022
Hahahhahahh

>our focus will be on the "problem zones"
>>
>>55011882
Ineffective, as you can just unblock it on your router.
>>
>>55011816
Wow I thought I was the only one getting payed to do that, noice shillbro.
>>
>>55011745
the fear of non judicial punishment
>>
>>55011745
You focus on the thing you want to do.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.