[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/, is there any chances to hack through a WPA2 Wi-Fi password.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: letöltés.png (3 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
letöltés.png
3 KB, 280x180
Hey /g/, is there any chances to hack through a WPA2 Wi-Fi password. I tried some softwares like bruteforce, commview, wifiphisher. Non of these worked for me. So is there any chances to hack a wifi? Like deepweb links, softwares etc.
>>
>>55011491
Nah.
>>
4-way handshake + dictionary attack is your only option, but it's a loooooong shot.
>>
>>55011491
you'll need a wifi card cable of packet injection. Have a look at aircrack-ng
>>
>>55011491
lel retard you can't even crack a shitty wifi, leave /g/
>>
>>55011525
I already tried aircrack, but it looks it doesnt work with win 8.1. Its very important bc im living countyside in europe. And we cant get cable, or satellite internet.
>>
>>55011515
i know m8
>>
>>55011491
Give it back Jamel
>>
do inception on the wifi owner.
>>
>>55011563
use linux
>>
You need to install Ubuntu first. Also WPA cracking is a bitch. Look for a Wep signal. Get a linksys wrt54g and install ddwrt and then connect a parabolic antenna
>>
>>55011735
Easy there james
>>
>>55011563
wtf man just put Kali on a stick and boot from the stick and everything is preinstalled
>>
>>55011491
>being poorfag
>>
>>55011491

There are several methods, the most consistent is what >>55011515 mentioned, but he is correct... its a long shot.

In that method, you'd be capturing a hash, and then attempting to crack that has.
The aircrack suite will be your tools for this trade.
In order to reliably perform the dictionary attack, you'd want to use "john".

Also, gpu emulation can enable you to run easily 100,000 combinations a second... which is magnitudes more than you can run with a processor alone.

That attack is only valid when you have information on the victim, which will increase your chances of building a dictionary file containing his password. Otherwise, we move to method 2.

WPS vulnerability and Reaver.

WPS is shit, although its gotten a lot better lately, it still shit. There's 11000 combinations for the WPS pin, and once you acquire it, you can get their password, even if they change it. Pin=GG

Before this vuln became well-known, you could try all 11000 relatively quickly, but now its much, much harder. Many routers will auto-shutdown WPS after 3 failed attempts...

In this scenario, time is your enemy. The rate limiting can make this take weeks... so be prepared to get comfortable... there's a lot of play involved because this attack is all about overcoming the router's built in security.

Even in routers will extreme limiting features (eg... 3 failed attempts shut down for 5 hours) there are tools which will attempt to crash the router, which can reset the counter... etc.

In my experience Reaver is pretty hard to use, and relatively outdated, but given enough time... there's only 11000 combinations after all.

This technique is more about searching for vulnerable routers, and exploiting them. So, be prepared to leave your basement.
>>
>>55012012
Nice bro! Op here, thanks a lot.
I already connected my wifi to a big parabolic antenna, like 7 feets long and 6 feets tall. Its working because im getting wifi signal about 2-3km-s. But still shit bc every network is closed. But im about to try ur idea, thank u
>>
why don't you just buy a moblie moblie broadband stick and just pay a bit , its cheaper than the landline + broadband, any year.

all you have to be is in cellphone range, I did this in austiralia when I went there two years ago.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.