[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do I have to wait seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: AMDZenRoadmap_678x452[1].jpg (24 KB, 678x381) Image search: [Google]
AMDZenRoadmap_678x452[1].jpg
24 KB, 678x381
Friends are buying newest Intels and nVidias RIGHT NOW enjoying their purchases and lives and you are telling me to "just wait" for a year now and there are no signs of the wait ending.

WTF???
>>
wait until you need a new pc.
>>
>>55011418
i´ll be doing my new build in december, january, i´m fine with my actual laptop and have been saving some bucks.

hopefully Zen will come out early january, along wiht the Polaris 10 cards so i can get the best deal.

i don´t even car if Zen is not the most powerful, what i want is performance/price and power efficiency.
>>
>>55011470
>im so poor :(, waaa AMD please give me a processor thats as good as Sandy Bridge nearly a decade after it was released
>>
>>55011592
that's the minimum, along with 8 cores which would put it as good enough single core performance for gaming and good enough multicore for justify it over a 6 core intel.

however, amd has said its preforming above expectations, that 40% was what they were expecting, and more recently while talking to places they can't lie or else get sued if not criminally liable (investors and shareholders) toy are talking about "for the first time since i joined we are matching our competition" which can put the range for how good it is from sandy up to broadwell-e or skylake.

personally i want it to be worse than intel, but not by to much, i just don't want them to have a good excuse to charge intel prices.
>>
>>55011418
we will get to see it in august, and possibly by october, anything saying later is only backed by speculation at this point, not facts, granted putting it at october is also speculation to some extent but it has prior chip tapping outs backing it at the very least.
>>
File: dead.png (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
1 MB, 1200x900
I wish that at least the AM4 mobos would be on sale now... Cant wait for the prices to drop.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.