[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are nvidots worse than macfags at this point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464643781158.png (2 MB, 3508x4961) Image search: [Google]
1464643781158.png
2 MB, 3508x4961
Are nvidots worse than macfags at this point?
>>
>Nvidot
>Nvidiot
Your the idiot
>>
>>55008906
The irony though
>>Kappa
>>
someone took the time out of their life to draw that?
>>
zealots are usually retarded. but generally when someone says "macfag" they're referring to people who own and happen to like their MBPs, and just signal to the rest of the world that this is something they're a zealot about (all things apple = bad)

not always. "___fag" has kind of convincingly become a way of referencing various groups, so it's not as salient. but people that start conversations *about* macfags are generally the worst.
>>
>>55008952
What makes me sad is that there should've been several steps where they could have seen that this was shaping up really poorly, but they continued anyway.
>>
>>55008906
To be serious i think its a typo...
>>
>>55008889
nvidya is /v/ approved
amd is /g/.

Learn the difference, newfag
>>
>>55009090
and this is /g/ and nvidiots belong on /v/
retard
>>
>>55008953
no dude my cousin is literally a hipster macfaggot
his MBP that's 2 years old isn't good enough for him (it's an itunes and facebook machine)
so he wants to drop close to $2k on a new one, in addition to an ipad pro and other such faggotry
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.