[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to snapchat? How can one company shill so hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-09-24-13.jpg (852 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-09-24-13.jpg
852 KB, 1080x1920
What happened to snapchat?

How can one company shill so hard and get away with it?
>>
Yeah, wtf, it looks like utter garbage
>>
File: Trebek.jpg (151 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Trebek.jpg
151 KB, 720x960
It's even worse than it was before.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.
>>
I can probably use ASMdex and use injection to block all that shit, if anyone is interested
>>
>>55008664
Huh. Never thought of that. But then again, never checked my gf's vagina that long after sex.
>>
>>55008566
>Snapchat
>10 vagina questions every man has

Reminder that snapchat is only made for nudes and sexually desperate teenagers
>>
>>55008566
Watched that Gun Control v Gun Rights one and it just infuriated me. If I hear Gun Show loop hole one more damn time.
>>
I stopped updating snapchat
>>
>>55008566
They've been ruining it over the past year. No one wants to click on their retarded sponsors.

i don't even bother with that side of the app anymore.
>clicks on someone's story to load it
>everyone's stories start loading
fuckinghell.tar.gz
>>
>>55008566
snapchat runs sooo terrible, its unoptimized as shit, and gets bloated more and more every update with this dumb DISCOVER shit, no one uses it, im only here for sexting fuck off
>>
What are those 10 questions OP? Get on that shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-10-10-59-19.jpg (839 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-10-10-59-19.jpg
839 KB, 1080x1920
>>55009704
>>
>>55009725
>Cosmopolitan
Land whales whine about there not being enough women in tech while a majority of white women spend their time reading dumb trivial shit like this.
>>
Live and Discover are now together... rip live stories
>>
Discover articles are full of shitty content clicked because of catchy headlines, some animation are fun tho
>I love Nab
>>
>>55009697
This tbqh although it has gotten better for me the last update.

On lollipop on my s5 it was almost unusable, crashed all the time and was super laggy, raping all my RAM. I could feel my phone getting red hot while the app was open for just one minute. Now that i have marshmallow and the new snapchat update it runs much better. Marshmallow just runs so much smoother in general, lollipop was fucked up as hell on the s5.
>>
>>55008566
> Using Snapchat
>>
>>55011436
>having friends
>>
>>55008566

I am tired how every mobile messaging turn in generic marketplaces of ads (now "stories"), and always are the same american companies in that "stories"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.